was looking around and found this Supra

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
i dont like the headlights, but other than that the car is sexy!! i hope he gets what hes asking for. it looks like alot of work went into it.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I hope he's done something about the rear wheel wells....because after 306k in toronto, there isn't going to be much left of the stockers.

Beatrice

Toyota Whore
Feb 5, 2008
Louisville, KY
it all does look good....except those headlights. they look like some autozone "fog lights" stuck in some kind of cheap housing but you do have to give it to him for originality

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Heh Chris's car is unbelievable... You should see this car in person... no picture will ever do this car justice.
This is how the mk3 should have been from factory
adampecush;1102814 said:
I hope he's done something about the rear wheel wells....because after 306k in toronto, there isn't going to be much left of the stockers.
Don't worry, his chassis is a 10/10.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
CryoSlash;1103021 said:
Heh Chris's car is unbelievable... You should see this car in person... no picture will ever do this car justice.
This is how the mk3 should have been from factory

Don't worry, his chassis is a 10/10.

It looks that was from these photo's really he should be getting allot more for a nice job on a supra like that, whom ever gets the car is one lucky person. Funny thing is i have never seen the car before