*UPDATE* How a crappy week turns into a shitty weekend

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
nice! cant tell its been hit now!!!

my buddy got in a hit and run, and i just cant believe how it happened. his 90 chevy truck got rear ended at a red light, and the car jumped the center barracade and drove off. on looking behind us we had a shitload of red car parts. hood, fender, bumper, headlights and his rad. he broke the taillight on the truck and dented the bumper. cops asked for a description of the car that hit us, and after looking at the debris left behind, we id'd it as a red jetta/golf 93ish. car shouldn't be hard to find, as its missing the rad and is probably close by. so they go looking for the car, while i load the truck with parts from the road. anyways i get home and guess what i see 2 doors down from, a red vw with no front end. called the cops and they came and took his info, he was very drunk when the cops showed up. got 2500 bucks out of the deal, which we spent on booze for a week. taillight and bumper was 100 bucks at pick and pull :D. i think he killed the vw though casue it sat in the yard for 5 months before a tow truck came and hauled it away.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
that looks realy good man, glad to see you dont have to drive around with a huge dent in the car. carma will get this guy one way or another, and if you get a chance to push that, then do so.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
*Update*

Closing the final chapter on this major headache. Court date was today, the guy who hit me plead guilty for his charges. We spoke to his Lawyer who didnt want us to sue him and asked up what it would cost to let this go. Well obviously i said amount owed plus. So i walked out of the courthouse with a fat wad of cash $550 to be exact. My dad wants more so on Friday we get the rest of the money owed hehe. I guess we all get what we deserve in the end eh? The guy was pretty much screwed with the evidence i had. Anywho just thought id share the news. Im excited good news today is a good day

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Just a quick thought, check the inside of you panel to make sure they painted over where the stud welder burned the paint on the inside of the panel. I had a dent pulled with a stud welder on my last car and the body shop didn't paint the inside (just spraypaint would suffice). Two years later it rusted through from the inside out. So if they didn't paint it, hit it with some rustoleum to save yourself a headache.