TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
you guys are stalling, stop saying "next year" and just come down...

I might have to make use of this hole for a nitrous nozzle in my IC pipes...

But who's gonna tow me back home? LOL

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
Poodles said:
you guys are stalling, stop saying "next year" and just come down...

I might have to make use of this hole for a nitrous nozzle in my IC pipes...

But who's gonna tow me back home? LOL

when is it poodles??

im not aware of the date, haven't looked to hard cause i usualy cant make it.. would be nice if i just got my tax returns though.. a trip would be nice!

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
FINAL TX2K8 Schedule:

March 20,2008 (Thursday) - Road Racing/Driver's Education - Texas World Speedway

March 21, 2008 (Friday) - Dyno Day/Show-N-Shine - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 22, 2008 (Saturday) - 60 to 130 Competition - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 23, 2008 (Sunday) - Drag Racing Event - Lonestar Motorsports Park

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
Element256 said:
FINAL TX2K8 Schedule:

March 20,2008 (Thursday) - Road Racing/Driver's Education - Texas World Speedway

March 21, 2008 (Friday) - Dyno Day/Show-N-Shine - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 22, 2008 (Saturday) - 60 to 130 Competition - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 23, 2008 (Sunday) - Drag Racing Event - Lonestar Motorsports Park

WHAT there'S are 60-130! competition!!

ny favorite event! lol

is this all at a road course or some thing? where can i find details about this lonstar motorsports..?

i still think i couldn't but 4 months away any thing can happen

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
pimptrizkit said:
WHAT there'S are 60-130! competition!!

ny favorite event! lol

is this all at a road course or some thing? where can i find details about this lonstar motorsports..?

i still think i couldn't but 4 months away any thing can happen

All the info for tx2k8 is in a section of its own on SM. I will paste a link to it when I log on over there later. The 60-130 was good, I think a TT viper won that last year.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
upgradedsupra said:
What is your new set-up?

Duane

Only time will tell, but it may include a gt4???, a th350 with a 3800 stall converter, aem, 9mm billet cams, shot of funny gas, ect ect

I ran 11.95 last year with the stock ct26, wondering what 400 additional hp will do...

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
suprarich said:
Only time will tell, but it may include a gt4???, a th350 with a 3800 stall converter, aem, 9mm billet cams, shot of funny gas, ect ect

I ran 11.95 last year with the stock ct26, wondering what 400 additional hp will do...

If Nate's any yardstick to measure by, you'll add 3 seconds to your 1/4 mile time! :sarcasm:

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
all this talk yet no one in the 10's yet. how come? every year is the same.. slow mo where is your car man it's be on the bulid for decades... There will be 4 more supra models before we see that thing down the track!!!!@#!@#!@#

Duane get ur ass down there take a line of credit and buy that damn clutch...

It's not a bad thing to go in to debt to buy car parts.. I've never been out of debt since I got my line of credit for my car... .Hrm i wonder why.

hah.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Doward said:
If Nate's any yardstick to measure by, you'll add 3 seconds to your 1/4 mile time! :sarcasm:

:rofl:

Sounds fun though Rich!

Zazzn said:
all this talk yet no one in the 10's yet. how come? every year is the same.. slow mo where is your car man it's be on the bulid for decades... There will be 4 more supra models before we see that thing down the track!!!!@#!@#!@#

Duane get ur ass down there take a line of credit and buy that damn clutch...

It's not a bad thing to go in to debt to buy car parts.. I've never been out of debt since I got my line of credit for my car... .Hrm i wonder why.

hah.

Clutch is paid for, I am just waiting for it ;)

Duane

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Doward said:

Damn! I should give him my old ct so he can get in the 12's:biglaugh:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Zazzn said:

I know its taking forever!!! :) Its my fault for being a dumbass and thinking that tubbing a mkiii would be a good idea. Ive spent entirely too much $$ (with more than a few G's left to spend) and entirely too much fab time on this bucket.

Im just hoping its worth it once the car gets sorted out and starts putting down some #s. In the meantime, i gotta make sure Dave gets his car together so i can drive that at TX and wax some asses.....:D

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Slow66 said:
I.

In the meantime, i gotta make sure Dave gets his car together so i can drive that at TX and wax some asses.....:D

Then move down here and help put that shit box back together! Seriously i hope i can pull it off by march. I was planning on painting it also, i am going to ditch the idea of getting it painted for 2K8...Just spend time on the engine.

As soon as i sell my 91T and my GT42r-76turbo kit, i will have enough cash flow....... Somebody buy my friggn 91T from me!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Dave - I have not seen the gt42r for sale. I am always looking. Just make sure the grill is working good for tx2k8.

Bryan - So far it sounds like you have waxed my wallets ass.:icon_bigg

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Started mine up today and began the long process of part throttle tuning .. I'll put it on the dyno at the end of the month then take it to vegas for some shakedown runs!!..... Don't know what all this talk is about not making the show..

2jzmk3

mine is Ready...... tuned, and waiting for the track to reopen to make some runs. Nov. 17 we are going to a test and tune in tampa there is also a supra meet there.

if i dont launch it and still do 135-138 again.. it will be over for you guys in texas.. sucks that i am in the mkiv class. but ohhh well...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
2jzmk3 said:
mine is Ready...... tuned, and waiting for the track to reopen to make some runs. Nov. 17 we are going to a test and tune in tampa there is also a supra meet there.

if i dont launch it and still do 135-138 again.. it will be over for you guys in texas.. sucks that i am in the mkiv class. but ohhh well...

It won't be "over" since it is called the "$$$$ to the 7M in the 10's" :biglaugh:

Post some video of your beast when you get it down the track. :naughty:

Duane