TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
suprarich said:
Bryan - You driving or flying down? Drop some coin in the pot! I need some of your money too...

99.9% flying. Unless the GF decides to fund the supra build to have it done sometime in Feb. Highly unlikely though. Hopefully Dave will have his stuff all set so we can wax all your asses in Houston :)

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
johnnyddn said:
I know of an orange car here in town that might be able to break into the 10's if he decides to go to Texas.

fs04ml6.jpg

Yeah I'm sure a fully gutted race only never seen a city street car can do anything it wants.
But does anyone really care that much about those cars ?
If it can't be registered, it doesn't count in my book.

Final Stage's 750whp mk3 barely got 12's and the HIGH hp mk2 didn't even make a run before it broke. Not a fan of them at all.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Element256 said:
Yeah I'm sure a fully gutted race only never seen a city street car can do anything it wants.
But does anyone really care that much about those cars ?
If it can't be registered, it doesn't count in my book.

Final Stage's 750whp mk3 barely got 12's and the HIGH hp mk2 didn't even make a run before it broke. Not a fan of them at all.

Yes but remember that slow66 is more of a race car too. Is this not impressive? I think if they go fast then great!
I do however know what you mean by "street" car. They are always categorized in many ways these days. Mine is a street car and is fully insured and people say it is a race car :nono: . It has a cage in it and has a few ponies under the hood. Dave's is a street car but in a different way. He has an auto that would not be able to trek down a highway and normal speeds like any other Supra but it is a street car.

Side note: So Tony put down 750? Any idea on what boost. This was through an auto so that is pretty impressive. Tony did a 9 BTW (orange car) Slow was there to witness it!

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x said:
So would you classify mine as a street car?

Yes as it can be driven everywhere right? Although you have high compression, it CAN be driven pretty much anywhere. Auto's with big stalls are not so easily up to the task. (Brian's car is obviously a race car.) You would be in the same category as me..Wanna race? :naughty:

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
My old supra was a mid 10second daily driver (literally, it was my only transportation at the time) But i can no way argue that the new supra is a race car that will be able to tolerate the street for about 3miles....

Im OK with that though.

suprarich said:
:greddy: Easy with the waxing ass stuff big guy

You're first.
tucapawax14o.jpg

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
upgradedsupra said:
Yes as it can be driven everywhere right? Although you have high compression, it CAN be driven pretty much anywhere. Auto's with big stalls are not so easily up to the task. (Brian's car is obviously a race car.) You would be in the same category as me..Wanna race? :naughty:

Duane
As long as your alright with loosing :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x said:
As long as your alright with loosing :biglaugh:

The only way I will be losing is when I cross the finish line and then I start laughing so hard that I lose it :rofl:

Serious though: Think of it this way, if I DO lose, at least it would be to a 7M although it would have a 300 pounds less weight advantage but again I don't plan on it. :icon_bigg

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
LOSE means to not win
LOOSE means not tight

:biglaugh:

Stop picking on Jason and wait a turn. :biglaugh:

Loose: Not tight or close; as, a loose garment. Speaking of which, you will need to put on to match that 1J

Duane

2jzmk3

i hope all you guys shit talking actually make it out there and wait until the last week to say you MHG is blown, or you dont have the cash to make it.

i know me, victor, denny and a few others are coming all the way from orlando to bring our cars..

i hope to see you guys out there. last year was good times, and next year should be better because this time i am bringing my car.

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
2jzmk3 said:
i hope all you guys shit talking actually make it out there and wait until the last week to say you MHG is blown, or you dont have the cash to make it.

i know me, victor, denny and a few others are coming all the way from orlando to bring our cars..

i hope to see you guys out there. last year was good times, and next year should be better because this time i am bringing my car.

Your car does not count as its 2J powered. Victor does not count cause well...I dont know yet, but i will come up with a good reason latter:biglaugh:

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Big Wang Bandit said:
I got my money on Mibrum
If Gary comes all the way over from Malta with his car, I will hand him my money too. But that is not gong to happen, as he will need an ass load of money to transport that rail all the way here and back.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Dave - It does not matter if Victor comes of not. We will be packing loads more than he. I may need to bring an extra head gasket for him. I am surprized he has not posted here yet. I still say Ohio FTW.