TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
suprarich;800637 said:
p966926_1.jpg

The 08 one will say winner!

It does say winner.... but its in my car ;)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Hey everyone! I was hoping to be giving away some money, but there is always next year. Thanks to everyone who showed up and raced. Also thanks to everyone who put up money for the pot. Hope to have all of you for next year too.

The money really was never a "pot", meaning it really was not all put together in one hand. It was more a collective promise to pay from many members. I will put up money next year agin, however, I can not promise that everyone else will do the same. Next year I will up the ante to try to get more attendence. But at the same time I will be dropping the ET as I beleive that we should get some people in the 9's for 2009.

That will be the new slogan... running 9's for TX2k09

Sorry I could not make it this year, just had too many major personal problems going on to even have the ambition to leave the state. I was confident of a 10.20 pass from my white car.

Later this summer I will post again about tx2k9. Will prob look to do a pot for the fastest time 10.99 or faster, a larger pot if the times are 10.49 or faster, and a lrger pot yet for 9.99 or faster.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
suprarich;967371 said:
Hey everyone! I was hoping to be giving away some money, but there is always next year. Thanks to everyone who showed up and raced. Also thanks to everyone who put up money for the pot. Hope to have all of you for next year too.

The money really was never a "pot", meaning it really was not all put together in one hand. It was more a collective promise to pay from many members. I will put up money next year agin, however, I can not promise that everyone else will do the same. Next year I will up the ante to try to get more attendence. But at the same time I will be dropping the ET as I beleive that we should get some people in the 9's for 2009.

That will be the new slogan... running 9's for TX2k09

Sorry I could not make it this year, just had too many major personal problems going on to even have the ambition to leave the state. I was confident of a 10.20 pass from my white car.

Later this summer I will post again about tx2k9. Will prob look to do a pot for the fastest time 10.99 or faster, a larger pot if the times are 10.49 or faster, and a lrger pot yet for 9.99 or faster.

TX09 might have a contender from CT, but it is up to the owner of the car to reveal more. Something tells me it will use a stock ct26 as well ;)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
foreverpsycotic;968926 said:
TX09 might have a contender from CT, but it is up to the owner of the car to reveal more. Something tells me it will use a stock ct26 as well ;)

Maybe two of them?? I'm not afraid of my own turbo's

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I was too slow to need a cage... lol..

Although an extra 2.5k rpm and 25-28 psi may have made a cage necessary according to the "rules"