TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
s383mmber1 said:
Pulls up lawn chair to see

Tun x vs Slow66 Vs SupraRich vs upgradedsupra

This should be good as hell!

Edit:Next year maybe the bar will be raised even higher!

Slow66 said:
Jason, you don't got what it takes to keep up with Dave's combo....:momaru: You might as well just leave the car at home..... :D

Hey Bryan! You have to be able to DRIVE the car first though :D (not push it)

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Tun_x said:
I would love the opportunity to race some of you guys even if does mean making you look bad at the tree... hope you all cut better than a .050 light cuz I do!!:biglaugh:

Dont need to. I'll reel you in by 1/2 track and leave you in a cloud of C16 with Daves car, nevermind the "purple people eater" :D

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
10's ? not gonna happen. Unless WOTM has their ghetto track boys in AZ come down and flame prep it for 20minutes prior.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Slow66 said:
Dont need to. I'll reel you in by 1/2 track and leave you in a cloud of C16 with Daves car, nevermind the "purple people eater" :D
Nice of you to use somebody else's car ........By the way i had a conversation with GRP this week :evil2:

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
suprarich said:
Does Dave even have a turbo yet?

I have a nice big one! But looking to go larger. I will call you latter to talk about a new turbo.

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Rich~ Put me down for a $100....I would match yours, but i need all the cash to get my heap running.

Dave

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
fstoy said:
Rich~ Put me down for a $100....I would match yours, but i need all the cash to get my heap running.

Dave

You're just gonna get it back at the end of the day anyways, right?? :)

johnnyddn

Jul 16, 2006
Las Vegas
I know of an orange car here in town that might be able to break into the 10's if he decides to go to Texas.

fs04ml6.jpg

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Tun X - Sleeping at the light huh?

Duane - Raise the bar? This is no dyno contest! It will be next year when we all run..

Dave - Thanks for the 100 bucks - I will need it for fuel to get back home..

Bryan - You driving or flying down? Drop some coin in the pot! I need some of your money too...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich said:
Duane - Raise the bar? This is no dyno contest! It will be next year when we all run.

LMAO Rich. I am planning to race, no worries. I have a few thing added this year while I am in hibernation :biglaugh: I am no dyno queen and you know it. Are you guys gonna make some custom coffee maker holders for when you drive down the track? Since you don't need to do anything :sarcasm:

You will see me there one of these years.

PS: I posted in your harness thread and John Reed of RREV can make you a harness no problem.

Duane

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
The car is being sorted right now, it's sitting at a pro tuner's shop...

I've got all the parts to freshen it up, and I intend to around january. When march rolls around, I may not be the fastest there, but I'll be first in line at the track and my car WILL run 10's.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Duane - my free hand will be waving bye bye at my rear view mirror. Hope to see you there sometime.

Would it not be something to see 5 - 10 second 7m's at tx2k8? It sounds like it could happen!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
suprarich said:
Last year...

p802662_1.jpg

IJ--- Justin (TISSIMO), Denny (DrBOWSER3), David (FSTOY), Eli (RTA SUPRA), sorry I don't remember if the guy in the blue hat posts here, Victor (F&H PERRFORMANCE)

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Rich this year you need to park your RV at the hotel. I guarantee you will have a better time than at the drag strip.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
fstoy said:
Rich this year you need to park your RV at the hotel. I guarantee you will have a better time than at the drag strip.

I may do that, I will have both kids and the wife this time.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarich said:
Duane - my free hand will be waving bye bye at my rear view mirror.

Would it not be something to see 5 - 10 second 7m's at tx2k8? It sounds like it could happen!

It doesn't count after I press the brakes and you pass me :icon_razz

Yup! It will happen and I plan to go to a Texas event soon enough. I want Nate, Ron and Tom to come along as well.

Duane