TX2K8 thread - $$$$ to the 7m in the 10's - Let the smack talk begin!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
2jzmk3 said:
mine is Ready...... tuned, and waiting for the track to reopen to make some runs. Nov. 17 we are going to a test and tune in tampa there is also a supra meet there.

if i dont launch it and still do 135-138 again.. it will be over for you guys in texas.. sucks that i am in the mkiv class. but ohhh well...

I just want to see it go down the track too. Every meet we have both been too, I have never seen the car actually run. Looking forward to it. We will be a good match race for ET, not too sure I will keep up with 138 mph.

2jzmk3

upgradedsupra said:
It won't be "over" since it is called the "$$$$ to the 7M in the 10's" :biglaugh:

Post some video of your beast when you get it down the track. :naughty:

Duane

i dont care about the money. Rich can keep it, i care about kicking ass and taking names.

2jzmk3

SD2JZA70 said:
hmmm, Im gonna have to see if i can work texas into my schedule this time. If Im done with the new set up that is :sarcasm:

Bring it.. who says mine will be on the old setup, i have already changed turbos and injectors twice. and it definitely didnt go smaller..........

p817883_1.gif

2jzmk3

gilberjj said:
what constitutes as "small kids and dogs?"

its not that big, but i will say it makes over 1K on boost.

hopefully all the testing i am doing will not be for nothing. and i hope i dont blow up by them..
here is a log, to show you guys what a real log looks like. duane, ron and me i think are the only ones who have the privilege..

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Wow. There is more smack talk and bench racing going on in this thread than the weekly tuner meets around me. I think I'm going to put up a lawn chair, grab a 30 rack and some peanuts and watch this all unfold.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
gixxer750 said:
I don't have to beat it, just be first in line and run faster than a 10.99

suprarich said:
I will put up 200.00 dollars of my money to the fastest 7m, 10.99 or quicker!

Gonna have to do more than be the first in line to do it to get the $$$.....:)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Yes, its not for the first person to do it. It is for the quickest 7m 10.99 or under for the whole day.

The pot is a little more than that now. I need to go post this on SF to drum up some more $$$ players

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I'll put some cash in closer to time. K.... I guess I'll see this 9 second car when it gets here.

I am not scared though... just going to have to do a few extra things before then.

2jzmk3

lol, i think we are all doing a "few extra things" hopefully no one breaks before the big day..