TX2K7 Roll Call

aggie08281

supra junkie
Feb 4, 2006
Houston
there's gonna be a friday night street meet? Man, i hope i get my car back tomorrow:( Oh yeah, im not on here much, usually on SF. Im Luis, nice to meet yall:)

aggie08281

supra junkie
Feb 4, 2006
Houston
About every 2 weeks there is a meet on westhiemer near dairy ashford at a double dave's. I dont remember if it's fri or sat, but the owner of one the stores in that lil strip owns a supra and makes sure it's ok to hang out there. He even had a DJ there once and cops never seem to care. Only bad thing is a lot of ricers show up and it's a small lot. Some magazine showed up there once,too to take pictures of cars. Im just suggesting since I live in the area, bout 10 min from the hotels

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Ahh... so it's a big Supra meet. Sounds pretty sweet - wish I would have known about it!

And before anyone asks, YES, I do live under a rock! *hides back under said rock*

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Doward said:
Ahh... so it's a big Supra meet. Sounds pretty sweet - wish I would have known about it!

And before anyone asks, YES, I do live under a rock! *hides back under said rock*

haha, its cool. I didnt know about it until a week or so ago so yeah.. hahah but its definately gonna be sweet.. lol catch a flight to houston and ya can participate!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Nah, I'm starting my forged 7M build, with some wild secret plans (doesn't everyone have those?) - I might arrange to be there next year, though :)

John

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I have been trying to get to the hotels or the events to join the fun but my new roomate has had to work all weekend and Im left without transportation. Anyone feel like picking my ass up and letting me tag along with them today or tomorrow? Im not far from the hotels, just a little south of there, basically Fondren and Bissonnet. If someone doesnt mind me riding shotgun with them I would love to tag along.

Lucy is about 3/4 of the way to having her heart ripped out, so she isnt going anywhere soon. Someone please call my cell # 505-553-8118 and come get me! please? lol

(yeah I know, phone number on the net, not good, but its ok I'm gonna be changing it to a TX number soon enough)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
well, it sucks that I made it 2700 miles in time to make this event and never got to see a single supra! :cry:

Im pretty disappointed...

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Oh my Pete, I cannot believe this, there were several empty seats that you could have ridden with. I looked for you all weekend and wondered where you were, if only we knew you neeeded a ride. Hell you should have called a cab to the hotel, we hung out there between all events..................

Check over on SF MKIII section for a full recap of the weekend's events.

Last edited: