TX2K7 Roll Call

Luigi

Luigi
Dec 5, 2006
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Lance,

As you know I have been working my ass off on the car this year. New JT57 Turbo, new engine wiring harness, new CPS, and Justin is tuning the car today!!! See you guys there, wouldn't miss it for the world. I am sure it will be a blast just like last year. I sure hope most of you guys will find a way to make it down! I'm bringing the liquor cabinet! :naughty:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Im here. I am going to try to get Lucy drivable for the event, but if not I will still come hang out.

Speaking of hanging out. Anyone know a machine shop in Houston that will do a rush job? Also where is everyone going to be?
I cant seem to find a schedule of events and locations.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I wanna go sooooooo bad... but due to money reasons, I won't be making it this year even though the supra is more than ready for the drive.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'll be there!!!

can't wait to actually get down there, the car is running strong (DDP is THE best mod ever) and as long as I keep my foot out of it it's getting good gas mileage (it better)

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Woot! Today's the day FL leaves :) Wish us luck on the drive, there will be plenty of empty red bull can's in the trunk when we get there, lol. Any BBQ's or dinner nights planned again?

89pearlwhite

Aug 13, 2006
Houston, TX
I'll probably be attending the friday dyno, Sat. show'nshine, and maybe sunday drag. I sure hope there will be a lot more mk3s that show up to represent!!!
See yall there!

89pearlwhite

Aug 13, 2006
Houston, TX
theWeezL said:
Im here. I am going to try to get Lucy drivable for the event, but if not I will still come hang out.

Speaking of hanging out. Anyone know a machine shop in Houston that will do a rush job? Also where is everyone going to be?
I cant seem to find a schedule of events and locations.
Go to Supraforums and check the stickies under the general discussions forum.