TX2K7 Roll Call

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
The Texas Supranationals are less than a week away, who's planning on making it? If there is any way for you guys to make it, you really should, it's an amazing weekend of fun and awesome machinery. Everyone is always really freindly and all get along with each other regardless of what they drive.

Everyone that does make it, please be sure to look us up and introduce yourselves and hang out with us. I'll be with my wife Sherry, Fstoy, Johnny Dangerously and the rest of the South Texas Crew all weekend.......... Here are a few of the usual suspects.

Myself and DanMan.................and some unknown Shocker
p542777_1.jpg

My wife Sherry
p542777_2.jpg

Mello and Fstoy
p542777_3.jpg

Unknown, Zack90Turbo, Slow66 and Shane87Turbo
p542777_4.jpg

MashedDough, Johnny Dangerously, IdealSupra and PSIFactor
p542777_5.jpg

MKIV Brent telling me some lies, Johnny and Luigi
p542777_6.jpg

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I will be there with one of my cars! I got ahold of Jenifer about staying at the track, so me and 3 or 4 others will be camping out at the track all weekend. Lots of Beer, firewood, a gas grill, fridge full of steaks, lawnchairs and two dogs.. can't wait!!

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
WAAAA, I have the opertunity, i can't afford to bring my car but i have a ride if everything works out..... There are a million things going on right now.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
tissimo said:
I'm trying to find a cheap flight, but probably wont be making it :(

Southwest flies into Houston, and if you order a couple weeks in advance (whoops too late) you can get flights for like ~$80.

I don"t plan on making it unless I hop in the back of suprahero"s car when he"s not looking.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
That sucks, looks like most of the MKIII people are leaving their cars at home. Last year there were over 40 MKIII's in attendance.

Rich - That's cool that you got the hook up on staying the track, are you guys going to have transportation to get around to the Dyno Day and Host Hotels., etc.??? Sounds like Friday Night Street Meet is going to be action packed.

Mike - That's unfortunate, was looking forward to meeting you down there........

Justin727 - Man, I've been trying to get you to Texas for years, sooner or later you might make one................

Ideal - Hope to see you there bro....................

Tissimo - Come on dude, after all that bitchin' about the Drag Classes your car's not gonna make it down???? Catch a ride or flight, got to make it one way or another..............

Boostadikt - Make the trip, you won't regret a minute of it...............

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Rajunz said:
Mike - That's unfortunate, was looking forward to meeting you down there.......

I was the black MKIV parked right next to you last year at the dyno event. ;)

Yea, I can't believe I'm missing this. :cry:

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Rajunz said:
That sucks, looks like most of the MKIII people are leaving their cars at home. Last year there were over 40 MKIII's in attendance.

Rich - That's cool that you got the hook up on staying the track, are you guys going to have transportation to get around to the Dyno Day and Host Hotels., etc.??? Sounds like Friday Night Street Meet is going to be action packed.

I will have my car, I am bringing a set of street radials and a set of slicks. Golf cart too, but I think that will stay at the track.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Rajunz said:
Tissimo - Come on dude, after all that bitchin' about the Drag Classes your car's not gonna make it down???? Catch a ride or flight, got to make it one way or another..............
lol yea, cant get the time off work to drive... plus car isn't really setup yet, still have a few minor probs with it..