turbo a duct

Jaychen

Jun 29, 2008
Brisbane
Not sure about a replica, but a genuine one should only set you back a few hundered. Can you say 'resale' ?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Jaychen what are you smoking???? A new or REAL one (if you can find one) will run around 5 bones, and again this is if you can find one. As for a replica raceonuse make one, it is the one I have. Cost was $95 shipped. As for a model # I can not remember (maybe duct 99 ?), you will need to do some searching for the correct #. Also check ebay under raceonuse account, I have seen them there also.

Top secret also makes a replica but those also sell in the 3-5 bones area. (hard to find)

GL with the search

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
You can't buy one brand new from toyota, I believe they were discontinued not that long ago. Abflug sells a replica, and I believe ShineAutoProject actually has a few on sale here, until the end of November.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I got rid of one last year (not a replica) and it went for more than a few hundred. The knock-offs that I've seen are not of good quality.

Duane

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I have both an OEM a-duct, and an Abflug replica. Of all the replicas I've seen, the Abflug is the best.

OEM (mine is brand new, never used, only opened for pics)- I paid around $550-$600 for, possibly a bit more.

The Abflug I paid $200-$250 for. (before I came across the real McCoy;))

Needless to say, the OEM duct is THE best.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Easy Chris. Don't go telling everyone all the sweet parts I'm gonna be taking off your hands. :) ~cough~ seats ~cough~ ;)

Mo

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yep, original is best, but ab-flug is still easily available and asn't a copy of a copy like the other knock offs (raceone, ect)

rhdjapan.com has the ab-flug...

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
I've got two originals and one copy.

I'm not sure what the copy is but I bought it thinking it was orignal. So it is very good. The I saw an orignal for sale which I bought and then I found a brand new one on Australian ebay that I had to get because it was so cheap.

So now I have three. The original ones are not for sale. Need to keep a spare in case of accidents.

Not sure it will be feasible to ship the copy though.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
808mkiiisupra;1177486 said:
thats good then hopefully it fits good...does it have studs or what anyways?

My Abflug has studs on it, so I'd assume Shine's does as well.