Tsrm

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Yup, been off and on for the past couple days. I haven't been able to get on at all since last night though. I guess some people may be looking to buy legit copies soon.

Hope it had nothing to do with the recent rash of nooBs telling people they are "dumb" and should just "go here and visit and print every page" sucking up his bandwidth. Cheap bastards.

I like it because it's convenient, but whatever, I own hard copies. I will miss the EPC though if the site does happen to come down for good.

THEN, there's always the possibility a site on the same server is being attacked and preventing traffic from getting through. Happened to my site a while back and boy did people wonder where that MAFT Pro guide went. lol

EDIT: Well, it seems to be back up for now.

Last edited:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Speaking of TRSM is there a way to download cygnusx1 so I could print it off, just in case the internet some day crashes, LOL. I was going to ask this before but it is not worth a thread to ask.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
92nsx;1102862 said:
Speaking of TRSM is there a way to download cygnusx1 so I could print it off, just in case the internet some day crashes, LOL. I was going to ask this before but it is not worth a thread to ask.

there used to be a site mirror, where you could download the entire site, however, last I checked, it was no longer available. If somebody has a working link, please post it.

(i could stop being lazy and just use the paper manual, but it is so much easier to find stuff on the online one)

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
This

SDCZ64096A10.jpg

+

DL'd TSRM

= Portable TSRM on any computer. Invest my friends.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
TaSe;1103000 said:
SDCZ64096A10.jpg

= Portable TSRM on any computer. Invest my friends.

No need for jump drive, I have it saved in PDF on my hard drive on both of my laptops now. And when transformers take over the world and for some reason the internet and both of my hard drives crash I also have it on a cd.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
It's not hard to tell what I've worked on on my supra... as that those pages in the TSRM set are dirty ;)

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
GrimJack;1103176 said:
What did you do with the rest of the space? Monkey Pr0n?

no, in the IT field so i have a ton of hacking tools, programs, etc.

I carry it around when im working on computers.

i have a 2 gig, 4 gig and 8 gig with a copy of the TSRM and all my tools :) never know when im away from my computer i'll have to pop it in and use it.