Tookwik's 3E5/7M is FTW build, Pt. 2. (Actual progress occurring regularly)

Which wheels?

• Total voters

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Didn't have any gloss black....just silver. Alittle more fine sanding and this side is done. I am not having a good time here, but it's coming out the way I wanted:)
p569586_1.jpg

p569586_2.jpg

p569586_3.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Blue supra owners are saddened by the SM legend know as IJ for the direct attacks on our Blueness......:biglaugh:

Ken you are correct hand sanding does suck so be a man and suck it up!!! It is so going to be worth it in the end. Way to keep on top of the pictures. Get your future wife to take one of you hard at work on the car. This will make my job of making fun of you lots easier....lol:biglaugh:

Ninja edit!!! Ohh silver is sexy rattle can the whole car like that!!! I promise you if you do ROTY for sure...lol

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
looks amazing, overspray on your black vent in the door is gonna suck to scrub off. your moulding in the bomex sides turned out ALOT better then mine did lol

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
the car should look alot better now, I always thought the front bumper looked sort of out of place on the otherwise stock bodied car.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You've both lost your freaking mind................:crazy1:

When is the hideous red paint going on...............:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Hey Ken, I have to admit I have been in my own world a tad lately so I missed this. Im sorry I wasnt here to provide a little 3E5 support fo ya my brotha.

The skirts are going to be awesome. You have to keep telling yourself that as you do all that hand sanding. Believe me I know. Big flat panels like hoods are even worse.

You guys are really raising the bar here. I cant wait to see it all done man!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
We're all good Pete, you feelin' all settled in there now?? I hate moving with a passion!!

I have finally settled on these beauties as my final answer. Don't hate on me....I just don't want the same old stuff everyone has...I really want something cool that stands out!! And I wanted black so this works nicely.

p570770_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
He knows but he will never admit it;)

Red, white, then blue.....its the American way::salute::
I would be the first to admit.....................if it was true. Red is a beautiful color.............................on a firetruck, but not on a supra..............

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
werent Superman's gay ass tights blue?

I rest my case.

:biglaugh:

LOL, who do all our threads degrade into red/blue contests. We need to start a new era of detente. Blue and Red need to team up and start baggin on all the defenseless white ones! HAHA