Tempe, AZ
Really dude?

Says the guy that..... Ahh nvm ill let billy explain

Money doesn't grow on trees I guess

wirelesstj

Oct 28, 2011
Arizona
gurley0916;1903714 said:
Say the guy whos taken over 3 weeks to do a single swap....EASY THUNDER! Dont hurt yourself.

it was around the holidays so i couldnt work on it constantly. family stuff ya knw. plus i was teaching myself along the way cause i couldnt get any help so yea.....pretty sure i could do it pretty quickly now if i did it again

well sad to say the 1j is getting sold on Friday. its something im not really wanting to do but im taking steps to secure my future. the money that i get from the sale will be going towards a down payment on a house...this doesn't mean the 1.5 will never get built just that it will have to wait till after im in a house of my own.

in other words this thread wont be getting to many updates for a bit

small little update on how things sit for now...

p1915581_1.jpg

1j gone

p1915581_2.jpg

put my swap brackets on the 2j block

p1915581_3.jpg

how it was sitting

p1915581_4.jpg

put on my bday gift albert gave me from like a year or two ago lol

p1915581_5.jpg

little dirty but i figure it will do for mocking up and gets it off a stand i need to use right now for my 2j

MadRPM

Nov 9, 2012
Tampa
Congrats on the house man!

Some aggressive wheel fitment would compliment those brakes nicely! What's the goal for the setup?

Grandavi;1952860 said:
Typical gearhead... buys a garage.. with a house attached... lol
lmao yea, i actually like the house as well but the garage sold it lol

MadRPM;1952876 said:
Congrats on the house man!

Some aggressive wheel fitment would compliment those brakes nicely! What's the goal for the setup?

thanks man, over all goal for this car now is a good dd with good power and ac. over the years it has gone through alot and now that im getting older all i want to do is enjoy driving my supra to work on Fridays or a Saturday night meet. the new motor will be a 1.5jz making roughly 500whp (dont want anymore or less) on e85. im hoping i can get the motor back out soon now that im in a house and can actually put it on a stand and assemble it. hoping early next year to have it back up...not holding my breath on that but thats the plan as of now