The UGLY Supra Thread...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Second orange one, remove stickers and dumb wing and it could be passable.

Yellow one looks fine.

White one looks fine until you get to the rear fender intakes... Dunno wtf is going on there.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
SupraMedical68;1871881 said:
You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Do you have bigger pictures of this? I cant tell if those are E32 BMW "lip ducts", and if thats a good or bad thing. I found some to use on my own car, hopefully will come out better than that..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1871834 said:
Veilside doesn't have a fetish with the MKIII :rofl:

That orange one isn't bad at all.
Don't know what it is about Veilside and Supras, they just can't seem to do one right IMO. The RX7 on the other hand, or NSX? Mmmmm...

And please tell me you're being sarcastic about that orange one?

Nick M;1871902 said:
It has a 1JZ swap. It has no chance at eternal life. It is destined to the lake of fire. Sent from my keyboard via HP Pavillion.
Lot of nice cars have 1j's Nick. Toyota even put a few 1j swaps in them back in the day... before it was the cool thing to do. :p

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
te72;1872057 said:
And please tell me you're being sarcastic about that orange one?

Nope, it's obvious from the pics the front end it up high because it was missing the engine. Fix the stupid windshield wiper, get better wheels, get rid of the dumb wing, replace the interior, and it would be pretty cool. Hey, at least the body kit looks like it was installed right and painted correctly...

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Wow... who knew that putting a BMW grille on a MKIII would result in a Pontiac Grand-am. That's just awful. The Accord tails aren't too bad in comparison.

The red car looks like an origami project gone wrong.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
RazoE;1872087 said:
This is Dale's car. He is hands-down one of the coolest/whackiest guys around. Eventually he fixed the dents and stuff, painted the car green/black (questionable), but he definitely loves his car.
Good to hear. Speaking of uglies, Clint is in that picture, *just* above the Dominos sign! :p

spinningheadboy;1872229 said:
Something tells me that someone just doesn't know what kind of car they want. Honda tails on a Toyota with a BMW front end? I haven't been this confused in a long while...

Something also tells me that black car isn't a 3.0 anymore...