The (old) Official Gun Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
CryoSlash said:
i thought that this was going to be a discussion about the history of guns, the effects theyve had on modern society and the way they were used for racial opression.

Guns cause racial oppression? How? They have no intelligence what so ever.....

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
rakkasan said:
Guns cause racial oppression? How? They have no intelligence what so ever.....

Maybe what he meant to say is that restricting the access to firearms has directly caused the worst genocides in the history of the world. So actually it's the absence of guns that allows racial oppression.

1911: Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1929: Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 40-60 million citizens, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated or starved to death.

1935: China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1938: Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Catholics and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

1956: Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated."

1964: Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1966-1976: China still has gun control. Another 50-100 million civilians, unable to defend themselves, were killed in Mao Tse Tung's "Cultural Revolution".

1970: Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1990s: Rwanda established gun control. In a span of 100 days in April 1994, 800,000 people who were unable to defend themselves were massacred to death - most by machetes. How many dead, hacked-up bodies do you think were found holding a loaded gun? (answer is less than one)

1992: Los Angeles California, USA. For three days police stood by and watched, unable to stop the rioting, arson and destruction of whole neighborhoods. Yet many Korean stores were virtually untouched - protected by their well-armed storeowners who exercised their right to self-defense through their right to keep and bear arms and who did for themselves what the police were unwilling or unable to do.

Late 1990s: Great Britain established total gun control. Robberies, burglaries and assaults have skyrocketted making London's violent crime rate now higher than anywhere in America.

2005: New Orleans hit by hurricane. Widespread catastrophe, no law enforcement across most of the city for weeks. Some citizens protected themselves with firearms - until NOLA police began confiscating them "for their own protection", leaving even the elderly unable to defend themselves against roving gangs of looters.

That's only a partial list from the past century. If you keep going back it just gets larger, especially if you go with technological equivalents (unarmed peasants in the feudal era being denied access to swords).

Disarming your target race/people is always the first step of subjugation and oppression. Only a retard would confuse it the other way around.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
hey man.... how do you feel about fully automatic AK's. Do you think it is one of the better weapons out there in terms of cover fire on the ground???

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
black87turbo said:
hey man.... how do you feel about fully automatic AK's. Do you think it is one of the better weapons out there in terms of cover fire on the ground???

I've fired more than a few of the AK varients, and they all sucked. Their poor quality leads to poor accuracy.

Also, full auto is a waste of ammo. Anything after the 1st round has between 10-15% chance of hitting your target. The exception is crew served weapons or weapons fire from bipods of tripods.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Form4 and post dealer sample AKs are frickin awesome to shoot. That's in Fun terms mind you. You can light shit up within 50 yards.

Battlefield: It's a great gun for illiterate peasants in third world countries. Cheap, reliable, simple.

I personaly wouldn't want someone covering my ass with an AK. 4-5 MOA @ 100 yards sucks. I imagine FA, the MOA opens up to around 30-40 @ 100 yards.

Basicly there are better guns to cover folks with. Having said that... I own 3 AK47s.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
rakkasan said:
I've fired more than a few of the AK varients, and they all sucked. Their poor quality leads to poor accuracy.

Also, full auto is a waste of ammo. Anything after the 1st round has between 10-15% chance of hitting your target. The exception is crew served weapons or weapons fire from bipods of tripods.

hmmm, poor quality?? i thought that they are still one of the most dependable weapons in the world.... Which would lead me to believe that their quality is actually pretty good??? ( i do not know that much about guns so if i say something that does not make sense or is dead wrong...please excuse my newbiness!!!) But i see what you are saying in terms of accuracy, I knew that they were not accurate but i figured that they would work pretty well if you just wanted to get some cover fire....

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
black87turbo said:
hmmm, poor quality?? i thought that they are still one of the most dependable weapons in the world.... Which would lead me to believe that their quality is actually pretty good??? ( i do not know that much about guns so if i say something that does not make sense or is dead wrong...please excuse my newbiness!!!) But i see what you are saying in terms of accuracy, I knew that they were not accurate but i figured that they would work pretty well if you just wanted to get some cover fire....

quality and reliability are two different things. the ak has few moving parts plus a plywood stock, so there isnt much to go wrong. could be that everything fits together so poorly itll allow a sandbox in the breech and still fire, but thats just speculation

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
they are shitty made but a good design, thats all they are. you can get a good ak variant if you want to spend the money but it will cost you just like anything else. thats why the russians used it. they had some pretty accurate ak variants, but those arent' what your gonna see ben laden holding. anyways just thought I would throw my .02 in.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Here's a picture of my boy with my 8mm Mauser. I had a pic with him and my mac90 but I can't find it right now. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• isaacmauser.JPG
    isaacmauser.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.