The official Christmas Loot thread!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Post up the loot you got for Christmas this year!

I got a rolling bench for tools & parts for the garage, a car cleaning kit, and a tool apron for storing my tools when I'm under the car on a creeper. Got some other goodies as well, but they are non-Supra related, perhaps I shall post the list of those later. :D

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
hmm

got a craftman aluminum/steel "racing" jack... works fuckin tits.. using it now..

4 craftsman "professional" jack stands

18 deep sockets.

a book on fast cars..

and about 175 bux... got a bunch of other random shit as well..

ALSo..

I had bought my dad a chip for his m5... we got the ecu out all dissasembled... and found out the previous owner had already installed one... yea that was kind of shitty.... but a good laugh!

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hmm nice set of craftsmas tools, some clothes,a lil stereo to play my ipod on(cool lil gift) and a boost gauge but it hasnt come in yet so i have to wait

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I got the 5th season of Seinfeld and the 1st season of Futurama on DVD
I got the Stewie Griffin Family Guy UMD for my PSP
Ornaments
Bake/Cookware
Got more loot, but I gotta go eat. Merry Christmas, all!!!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
fp guage and water temp guage complete with cf auto meter mounting cups. im planning on mounting them the saw genna had in his red car, next to the radio. i didnt want to drill into the dash, but you know what, i could always repair it or replace the dash if i ever want to go back to a completely stock looking interior.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
christmas1.jpg

christmas2.jpg

christmas3.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
some damn fine clothes, a 20 piece screwdriver set, a B&M supercooler oil cooler, 180* B&M thermostat, and an oil filter relocation kit, a real nice jacket, a large and small flashlight that uses no batterys, it just shakes and builds energy, real badass, some pringles potato chips, a yoohoo, the list goes on, but i cant think of the rest right now.. haha.

-shaeff

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
jdm tyte lip
pre89 1jz engine mounts
porter cable orbital with pads, polish, wax
couple detailing brushes and microfiber towels
key chain
candy

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I didn't get anything from my family b\c we adopted a family for christmas...

but the things I will be buying myself are...
lipp boss stg V turbo w\ 57 trim
koyo radiator w/ dual elec fans
wideband o2 setup
afpr kit
silicon hose kit
and tires and an alignment...

also some powersteering lines so I can maybe have some powersteering...

91SupraTurbo

soldd
Nov 18, 2005
Templeton, MA
I got a nice craftsman rolling work station, few hundred bucks in sears gift cards, O yea and the madre told me she has a IOU. < The supra calender and MKIII t-shirt thats for sale on the site. Also a few misc things

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Hahaha the biggest thing i got was a 20GB ipod w/ an iTrip. Then i got a new titanium electric shaver(??) lol some Nautica Compitition, and a few model cars... cheaper then the big ones. Oh yeh and a $20 dollar bill. Yep i'm high rollin this year!! :biglaugh: Honestly this is the least i've ever gotten for christmas, but i dont really care.

All of you people who got parts for the your Supra, your lucky.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
No car parts this year. But I did manage to score a Sony PSP. I’m actually writing this post from its web browser right now. It's neat; every time I've been in a Wi-Fi hotspot today I've been able to check Supramania. Now IJ can't update his rebuild, without me knowing. :evil2:

Last edited:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I got an X mods mk4.....lol...

Actual Supra parts

AEM engine management unit, GT3540R turbo, New shifter boot and Ebrake boot from toyota :)

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
gixxer750 said:
I got an X mods mk4.....lol...

Actual Supra parts

AEM engine management unit, GT3540R turbo, New shifter boot and Ebrake boot from toyota :)

damn... i wish i got a AEM for christmas... ok.. well i have one already... BUT i wish i had gotten something worth 1600 bux!

or a GT turbo!