The official Christmas Loot thread!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
CryoSLash said:
i dont ask for anything just time with family and friends.

its what counts, in all i spent like $400 on moms earings, $300 on my brothers xbox and rc car and like $ 200 for dad and cd.

i got... a box of goldfish crackers, a $15 electric razor, and a few quarts of motor oil, and i dont care cus i saw them for more than 20 min for first time in like 3 months.

Last edited:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I got a few movies: Anchor Man, Life Is Beautiful, Legends of the Fall.
Pants, laptop bag, a t-shirt, Johnny Cash CD, Best Buy card, snowboard jacket and gloves. Plus some money(= turbo rebuild)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I got some money, and my Dad took off some of the debt I owe him for my turbo. A big rolling tool box, cd rack/stand thing, candy, some part store gift certificates. The normal things your parents give you, and I think that's about it.

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
i got waaaay too much cash, with which i will buy supra parts, and a few clothing items, and a piece of 15th century sheet music with a chant on it. cool.

i also loaned my mom my alias season 1-2 dvds and i got those back wrapped under the tree. gotta love my mom.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i got a c-pillar bar from 935motorsports.. got it as a gift so I didnt actually deal with him personally, but its a nice product..good seller..fast shipping

and some clothes..

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Loki said:
I got some money, and my Dad took off some of the debt I owe him for my turbo. A big rolling tool box, cd rack/stand thing, candy, some part store gift certificates. The normal things your parents give you, and I think that's about it.
Sounds like me 5 years ago, I owed my dad a couple g's for a jdm swap in my old car... Every year he'd knock a hundred or so off the total. Eventually I finally paid it off... Dad's are great aren't they!

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
from my gf: a blue/gray Joseph Abboud long sleeve button up, an Inu-Yasha t-shirt and hat, a Stewie Griffin poster, a white rose, and a li'l "stressball" thing with the world imprinted on it with a note from her saying, "You light up my world."

from a friend: a glass chess set, one of those chocolate balls that you smash around and it breaks into slices, and a knock-off Gundam figurine.

from my bro: a carton of Whoppers malted milk balls.

from my cuz: a $5 starbucks card.

from the rest of the fam: $100

(this is the most i've ever gotten on an x-mas...)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
kwnate said:
Sounds like me 5 years ago, I owed my dad a couple g's for a jdm swap in my old car... Every year he'd knock a hundred or so off the total. Eventually I finally paid it off... Dad's are great aren't they!

Yea, they are good till everytime you talk to them they just keep asking for their money back. If I didn't have to build a motor right now, I would finish paying him back.

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
A new radiator (I busted a hole in mine coming back from Vegas last week) and a K&N FIPK. My birthdays in 2 weeks, I think I'm getting coilovers or new exhaust then.

modnar

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
As of today, I got $1500 from the insurence company from when my car got hit in the back a while ago. I know someone who can fix the body, so guess where most of the money is going? hahaha

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
trydrew said:
As of today, I got $1500 from the insurence company from when my car got hit in the back a while ago. I know someone who can fix the body, so guess where most of the money is going? hahaha
Pectoral implants?