The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here are three random pictures I took today.

It's dark in the dungeon, so bare with me..............
p474078_1.jpg

I tried to get a better picture of my Blitz oil cap, but didn't succede..........
p474078_2.jpg

Here's one of my new tool boxes.......yes, they are blue............:biglaugh:
p474078_3.jpg

That is all for now. Still waiting patiently on the delivery people........lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I thought that same thing Scott!!! Jay even has his sockets hanging over the gasket as if when it happens he is ready to go......lol:biglaugh:

Jay the new pictures look great!!! Silver is so FTW I cant wait to get down there and help. OBTW the dungen really scares me :runaway:

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
More pictures please!!!! Mabey a picture of the outside of the dungen so we can all see the conditions you must work in.....lol.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will post pics of the dungeon later, right now, I'm taking the girls to play golf................I've got to work on my game before Chicago..........:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
I will post pics of the dungeon later, right now, I'm taking the girls to play golf................I've got to work on my game before Chicago..........:biglaugh:
Maybe I should stick to the driving range, haven't golfed in 2 years! And I sucked then.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^ Ken, Jay plays for money (for real) so you had better brush up for our chicago golf outing. I think since there is going to be a few of us golfing we will need to play in teams and play best ball....lol

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
meh, I gave up golf years ago. I worked like crazy for a couple of years and realized that I couldn't take a damn stroke off my game. No more for me - even at a meet and especially against Jay if he's going to take my $$$.

HOWEVER, if it weren't for golf I wouldn't have my wife and kids. I set up a golf scramble, so I got to put the teams together. I only knew name and thought she was hot, so I put her in my foursome with two other people I didn't think she would have any interest in. Needless to say it worked, so I have nothing but love for the sport. ;)

More pics today, Jay?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My turbo and wiring harness are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the ninth. I will be able to get something done then. Until then we will just have to chat aobut golf and Kurts wife.............:biglaugh:

Just kidding Kurt. I hate that you won't join us in a SupraMania golf outing, but you can at least go with us and drink a few beers or something. We've got to set something up at the Chicago meet for a few of us. If we could get eight that would be great. Ryan and I will get in some illegal practice when he comes down in February.................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^ I was thinking about how to get my clubs on the plane today Jay!!! Im going to some sporting goods stores tomorrow and I will see what they have???

You promised me the dungen??? Lets see it!!!!:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
two more days of waiting and then I can get started...............::w00t::

Last edited: