The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow Jay everyone seems to want something from you??? JAV wants BIC, tissimo wants your ps reservoir, I have been thinking about it and I would like your Vixen...:icon_razz

Im kinda worried about Vixen being on a first name basis with these delivery guys. You dont think she would cheat on Nate do you????:biglaugh:

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
yea Jay i want yur girl i would kill to have my wife be excited for me when it comes to my car. anytime i look at my car its like im sleeping with another woman or something LOL

btw the car is coming along nicely. keep up the good work

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Fuzz420 said:
Skipped the stock twins and went straight to a single, only ballers can do that ;)

Ummmm, maybe not. I'm no baller.... :biglaugh:

Looks great, I see a photo shoot coming soon for newly swapped singled 1JZ MKIII's since we now live so close....:icon_bigg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Jay, You know I don't make coffee.........:biglaugh:

Shytheed Dumas, It wouldn't stay stock. I thought I wanted mine to stay stock, then I wanted to hear my BOV, then I wanted to hear my exhaust, then I wanted my turbo not just rebuilt but upgraded, then I wanted to run more boost, and on, and on...........Are you sure you want your wife to have a Supra.........:evil2:

Ryan, You know I only have eyes for one man........:icon_cool

Reaper, You aren't one of those guys that gives your car a woman's name are you.......;)

Last edited:

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
hahahah no my cars name is Reaper hence the new screen name

i dont believe in giving cars girl names girls change their attitudes and personalities to often and suddenly so i can't chance it acting up when im driving it LOL

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
thats another thing......if yur cars a girl then its a trans.......as it has a stick....but then again if yur car is a boy name then i guess that makes the driver gay LOL either way its bad........ahahahhaha ok back on topic

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
MKIII VIXEN said:
Ryan, You know I only have eyes for one man........:icon_cool

Is it me????:icon_razz

This thread is getting out of hand and im not helping.....lol
Jay we needs more pictures, what you got????

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
:aigo:
Jay, your blue beast was my favorite at the Louisville meet, but now that I've seen where you're going with the 1J... Wow!!! Just wow! You're raising the bar...
:bowdown:

I can't wait to see it again. :bigthumb:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm all out of pictures for now. Aaron is shipping my stuff today so hopefully it will arrive within a week and I'll have something to take pictures of.

So far everything that someone wanted is taken or being used. I'm using my powersteering reservoir and Vixen, and TheKnifeArtist is wanting the BIC................:naughty:

I will post up more pics as I get something done. Thanks for the kind remarks, and yes I plan on going to Texas...........lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yes I am planning on doing both, but we will see how things go. I hate to drive a long way, but it might be worth it, if my car is looking and running good...............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
So far everything that someone wanted is taken or being used. I'm using my powersteering reservoir and Vixen

Im sorry Jay I had no idea you were still using your Vixen!!! I guess you should keep that then.........:biglaugh:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Jay just starting to take a look

Jay Things are looking good.

Do you have any pics of your Stock Cams? I am just curious if anything else on my car is upgraded, that i did not know or realize :)

That is a great clean up of your engine bay

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
YAAAAA for Josh if suprahero were around Im sure he would thank you!!!

Shythead even you coming cant stop me from going!!!:biglaugh:
Yes I will be there along with everyone its looking to be alot of fun and I cant wait.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bobiseverywhere said:
Jay I will Setup a Place on my Server so that you Can Host all your Pictures there.

It is very easy to do. It won't be like Photobucket but then there are also no limits on what you can upload :)

Josh, I am computer illiterate, so I don't know what the pros and cons of another server would be. It it is easier for everyone else to view then that would be fine. Just let me know...............lol

My turbo is on the way here and I should get to work on my car next week..........:x: