suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Brewster said:
damn your engine is gon be clean as feck

That's exactly what I'm shooting for................:biglaugh:

Once I get it running good and all of the bugs worked out. I'm taking my valve covers, intake, throttle body and other parts and send them off to be polished to a mirror finish. Next year I want to finish second in ROTY..........lol

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
w00t, keep the pictures coming, let us know about all the snags you hit with your ij swap maybe we can use your thread as a how to or guide for others that want to do the same. Ya never know, i keep coming accross cars with trashed engines and bhg's for cheep.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I plan on doing the best I can, but I think Josh has pretty much got us covered. If his isn't stickied yet, it will be.

I'm out of pictures right now, but will try and take more as I come across something worth posting.
I also have a brand new set of six SARD 540 injectors..........:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She doesn't really want the To4e. She has a ct26 with an H3 wheel in it and she likes the way it spools. I'm keeping it put up for when she comes to her senses and wants some real power..................:biglaugh:

Here are pictures of my new turbo. It is a Garrett gt35r. I can't wait to get it in the mail, hopefully this weekend.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33957

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
suprahero said:
She doesn't really want the To4e. She has a ct26 with an H3 wheel in it and she likes the way it spools. I'm keeping it put up for when she comes to her senses and wants some real power..................:biglaugh:

Here are pictures of my new turbo. It is a Garrett gt35r. I can't wait to get it in the mail, hopefully this weekend.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33957

Skipped the stock twins and went straight to a single, only ballers can do that ;)

So you gotta be the first 1jz in alabama, considering theres only about 10 of them and you own two of them :biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Meh.............It's white. Couldn't have used it anyway. Looking for a new shell now. That one of Johnny D's is a real nice car. Somebody better get it quick, or I'll have 2 white cars.

p472473_1.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Looking good baby.................Now get all these boxes out of the house..:aigo:
Yes I am on a first name bases with the UPS and Fed EX guys.:biglaugh:
I am very excited for Jay. I hope he gets all the horse power he wants out this car, because that will make it even sweeter when I out run him............:burnout:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I'm joking. I'm really excited for him. He has already put so much work into this, just getting all the parts cleaned and ready. I can't wait to see the finished product.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Too bad your car is going to be slow with those tiny 272 degree chopsticks and that potato sized turbo....

You building this for grandma, maybe she likes the color too????

Hehe ;)

Nah man, you're car is looking good! Grandma better hold on!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Give me your BIC Jay.

TheKnifeArtist is getting the BIC. He's been pming me since like October wanting this thing. I've still got to check on shipping on it for him.

Thanks Tanya for saying I was eye candy. That makes me a little embaras..........OH wait, Damnit man!!!!! You're were talking about the parts to my car...............:icon_redf

Thanks Mattjk. Now if I could only get you to fly down south for the winter and bring your magic wand with you..................:biglaugh:

Jeff, my grandmother knows better than to ride with me. She has a weak heart............:evil2:

Vixen, Why are you on a first name basis with the delivery guys. All you're suppose to do is sign the paper, not invite them in for coffee.................:naughty:
I think I've got about one more month of deliveries coming and then I should be done.....................not!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Fuzz420 said:
Skipped the stock twins and went straight to a single, only ballers can do that ;)

So you gotta be the first 1jz in alabama, considering theres only about 10 of them and you own two of them :biglaugh:

NO, Racerxj220 beat me to it. Actuall though, I will be the first 1jz. He has a 1.5jz and a 2jz................:icon_bigg

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I can't see pics hosted on photobucket at work! :cry: :cry:

I've been looking forward to this thread! I'll check out the pics when I get home tonight - can't wait. Good luck with the swap and keep the updates coming.

Vixen, you rock. For everthing else that my wife is great about, she only tolerates my Supra habit, and she likes it less with every mod I do... I'm considering buying her one and leaving it completely stock, just like she likes it. ;)

Last edited: