The Improved Slow66 Build Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
.250" thick for the plenum.

Got started a little bit on the header today (positioned the collector, brainstormed some tube routing) Should have some pics tomorrow once i get going on it after fixing my brothers Honduh.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Looks sensational, and cannot wait to see everything else come together!

RWHP

Going for 1JZ
Jan 14, 2008
Ostersund
Chassi looks great, hopefullt the engine will be something like that to :) Cant wait to see what it goes for when youre done :)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Welp, no real tangible progress in the last few days(even though I said there would be), since so much shit has come up. My brothers Honda ended up snapping a timing belt that I gotta fix, by best friend just started renting a new shop and needed a bunch of stuff done, I'm in the middle of helping Shawn (PINKS mkiii) get his car ready for Vegas, AND i'm hassling my machinist to get my Suzuki motor done for my Dragbike.

But, I still have my eyes on the prize! I'm determined to have this thing running by April!

:)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Slow66;1126192 said:
Welp, no real tangible progress in the last few days(even though I said there would be), since so much shit has come up. My brothers Honda ended up snapping a timing belt that I gotta fix, by best friend just started renting a new shop and needed a bunch of stuff done, I'm in the middle of helping Shawn (PINKS mkiii) get his car ready for Vegas, AND i'm hassling my machinist to get my Suzuki motor done for my Dragbike.

But, I still have my eyes on the prize! I'm determined to have this thing running by April!

:)

Have it ready for TX2K9!

What did you pay for the main caps? 400?

Suzuki makes a drag worthy bike? JK!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
suprarich;1127047 said:
Have it ready for TX2K9!

It's possible, but there;s no way for me to shake it down before then. Tracks around here wont be open that early.

What did you pay for the main caps? 400?
Yeah, about that...

Suzuki makes a drag worthy bike? JK!
Just barely! We finally got one at the "Big go", but harleys and buells have been dominating PSB for sure! Maybe i should slam some nitro in my 74 rigid sporty shovelhead that I'm also working on. Maybe I'll be fast then ;)

ChrisC;1127065 said:
I dont think ive said wow that main times in one thread... Good freakin job man cant wait to see this thing out.

Thanks. I can't wait either, but my wallet is making me!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Bryan, my first fuel ride was a 96" 1974 ironhead sporster. Those shovels love nitro.

Let me know if I can be any help!

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
Fragging Awesome !!! I can not say this enough about your project Bryan. Please keep me posted whenever you go to Jennety's for tuning and if you ever need help, let me know. You have been a valuable resource for us connecticut guys. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.