the motor city
www.4cefed.com
battery.jpg

:1zhelp:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
that wouldnt be in leu of relocating it to the back, and avoiding all the extra wiring and switches and regulations the NHRA has would it?
are you going to put any more metal around it to try and block the heat?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
foreverpsycotic said:
that wouldnt be in leu of relocating it to the back, and avoiding all the extra wiring and switches and regulations the NHRA has would it?

yessir, you are dead on correct.

w/the ron r FFIM, you lose the stock battery mounting point. after careful consideration, i decided against relocating to the back. my car is designed to be LEGAL for all forms of motorsports....and a LEGAL relocation is a big headache.

foreverpsycotic said:
are you going to put any more metal around it to try and block the heat?

the battery is a metal jacketed one....i'm not too concerned about it, but i will be building a nice n pretty Al head shield.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
nice!

I totally just realized what the extra crap i got in mail is.
extraxa9.jpg

Been trying to figure out what this stuff is. How did you get it all to hook up to the stock parts?? err what im asking is what do i need to get these peices to work.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
The 680 has more then enough juice in my 1.5 year experience with it. Daily driven year round.

I'm not sitting in a parking lot for hours on end with my 500,000 watt stereo blasting with the motor off though. LOL

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
as long as it's secured and not murderized by the heat, i think that's a sweet place for it. that's a nice little battery. :)

-shaeff