T61 Bolt on Turbo by Cx Racing

supraturbotimmy

Dec 19, 2006
uk
i'm gonna give this turbo a try i'm just getting the cash together, depends how long that takes i might just be the 1st one on here to give it a go :)

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
supraturbotimmy;1377733 said:
i'm gonna give this turbo a try i'm just getting the cash together, depends how long that takes i might just be the 1st one on here to give it a go :)

Be sure to inspect it closely or give it to someone who knows what to look for.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Steve_N;1371616 said:
He re-routed the water line like this
dlgateway.php

Just plug those ports. There is absolutely no reason to have cool coolant bypassing a hot engine -- especially with a 7m

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I've got an NA water neck here with no bypass, in fact, the holes for those two lines are not even drilled.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard of people having issues with temp spikes and potential overheats by just blocking it. I imagine it's because the pressure would hold the t-stat closed...

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
The lipp boss turbo i had had a larger compressor housing. This turbo is modeled after the boss turbos though. I just think it has to big of a wheel for the size of the housing.

gamer565

Mar 8, 2008
KS
I to am hoping to test one of these out soon.

Just need to convince my dad to help pay half, seeing as he drives my car almost more then me lol

Edit:

I wonder if i can get away without having to do any modding?(ie the fuel pump, injectors)