Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I relocated the fuse box to the drivers side fenderwell in front of the wheel. Its a bit harder to get to but it cleans up the bay nicely.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
polobai;1850742 said:
I relocated the fuse box to the drivers side fenderwell in front of the wheel. Its a bit harder to get to but it cleans up the bay nicely.
Do you have any issues with it getting wet or have you got some form if weather protection. I am thinking I wilk open up the body loom and relocate the fuse box to the glove-box.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
polobai;1850138 said:
Thanks I moved the filter because I was getting pressure loss with it higher than the engine and drainback issues. The material I used to cover the intake manifold, intake, valve covers etc Was a product called "Neefy wrap". It's a carbon fiber fabric. It's not self adhesive so if I did it again I would use a self adhesive material like 3m dinoc. I Love my Pwr radiator-works like a champ-never sees above 180 while cruising and only have to use the electric fans in traffic. I like your car also-clean and simple.

Any more detailed pics of valve covers and center cover?

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Not currently. I think if you search my username there is a build thread from a few years back. There may be pics in there. No problems with moisture where the fuse box is-I try not to drive in the rain but when it gets wet there are no issues.

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Hottscennessey's 700hp Meth Monster! (Mine now)
p1854791_1.jpg

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Try routing the booster hose under it instead, plug off or finish removing ac ports and a sparkplug cover. Other than that beautifully done sir.