Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

msimsi10

Jun 28, 2009
Novi, MI
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
^^^ That continues to be one of my all time favorites. Great execution on the theme!:: obama ::

-crisp

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
polobai;1849494 said:
I guess I didnt do mine? Built 7m, shaved bay 510whp, 460 lb ft/tq @ 20 psi on a gt4082

p1850051_1.jpg

I had a picture of your engine bay saved from before you did the blackouts and it was to my eyes the cleanest engine bay I had seen so far. The only thing I though was odd was the oil filter sitting in the rear corner of the engine bay but you seem to have moved it now.

I see we have the same radiator.

What exactly have you used on the intake pipe and valve covers, it looks great

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks I moved the filter because I was getting pressure loss with it higher than the engine and drainback issues. The material I used to cover the intake manifold, intake, valve covers etc Was a product called "Neefy wrap". It's a carbon fiber fabric. It's not self adhesive so if I did it again I would use a self adhesive material like 3m dinoc. I Love my Pwr radiator-works like a champ-never sees above 180 while cruising and only have to use the electric fans in traffic. I like your car also-clean and simple.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
polobai;1850138 said:
Thanks I moved the filter because I was getting pressure loss with it higher than the engine and drainback issues. The material I used to cover the intake manifold, intake, valve covers etc Was a product called "Neefy wrap". It's a carbon fiber fabric. It's not self adhesive so if I did it again I would use a self adhesive material like 3m dinoc. I Love my Pwr radiator-works like a champ-never sees above 180 while cruising and only have to use the electric fans in traffic. I like your car also-clean and simple.
I might use some of that material on my intake pipe. Where is your fuse box located? I really think I need to get mine out of the engine bay now