Supramania Ride of the Year Winner of 2006 kwnate - Nathan

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
O.K. I'm back, but I want to see this blue car or I'll start rumors that it's been sold again. Jake, you know I wouldn't leave that easily...........sorry.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Welcome back hero... :wavey:

Odom, your car is SICK! Love it! As for the ROTM, we are trying to get it back on track...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I'm in way to deep to sell it... but I feel like selling it...

You may feel that way now, but when they do finally give it back to you, it'll all be worth it, and you won't be able to remove that shit eating grin from your face............:biglaugh:

Thanks for the welcome Jake. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name and their...........hell you know the rest.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not good for much Jake, but I will get a stupid song in your head. I'm always singing something and people are always bitching because then they start singing it. Singing helps me keep from breaking things when I lose my cool.

Alabama to Nate, come in Nate.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh yeah, well just to get even with you:

OH MICKY YUR SO FINE YUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY MICKY! *clap... clap-clap* HEY MICKY!

:D

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
kwnate said:
I'm in way to deep to sell it... but I feel like selling it...

I feel the same way, get tired of people asking where it is yet? or whats taking so long? or how fast it is?

I'll trade you, till we get sick of them again and have to trade back.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You WILL release the info, because you cant help yourself... You'll be like that kid with a secret that he just HAS to tell someone, EVERYONE! :D:D:D

6cfji29.jpg

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Nate, just getting around to this thread...

Thank you for the inspirational CAR!:aigo: (Like I didn't have ENOUGH to drool over in here!)

...back to my gawking...:eek2:

-crisp