Supramania Ride of the Year Winner of 2006 kwnate - Nathan

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
MattOneDizzle said:
Nate's car has had a lot of time and a LOT of effort put into it.. More than you know, Tom has lost hair on this project. lol

Cars like Nate's and Duane's are not cookie cutter projects (like some of the MK4's we see) so they tend to take longer. Sometimes aftermarket parts don't always perform like they are advertised to, so hence the delays, but once that is sorted out you will see what is in my opinion the baddest ass MK3 out there rolling out very soon.
Don't worry about 91t breezen, he doesn't get enough sleep and gets extremely over excited about things... Tom (at Rrev) knows were we stand and thats all that matters. Everythings looking great, we're all just ready for it to be over. Hopefully this little issue gets handled quickley so we can all move forward :)

Thanks for the compliment Matt!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
How's that GT4067R workin out for ya? ;) You know, of everyone on here, I have the most vested interest in how this car performs... So keep me posted... ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Can't wait for a new video where Nate breaks two straps and then twists his driveshaft into a pretzel...............:bowdown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Jay I like your thinking but I think what will happen is Nate will break all the straps, the Radmobile will take off, shoot into the air, break the sound barrier, and head strait into outer space, becoming the first Supra in space ever. I then see NASA being so impressed Nate could put a Supra into space that they offer him a Job as one of them little scientist dudes that wear the funny little white coats. Next thing you know Vixen will be so impressed that Nate is a white coat wearing scientist geek that she leaves you to marry Nate. Jay you would then would be forced to feed yourself, ultimatly starving to death because you cant cook to save your own ass. All of this because Nate was trying to compete with the crazy HP brought forth by Duane!!!! I ask you this is HP numbers worth all if this?????:icon_bigg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:

Jake, while horsepower is important, I'm not sure it's worth me having to cook for myself. If Vixen leaves me for Nate, then I'll be fored to sell my supra so I can afford takeout.........man life really does suck. One minute your posting on a supramania, and the next moment your divorced and hungry............:cry:

Nate sucks. I used to like him, but any man that would make that kind of horsepower and take my wife has to suck...............:nono:

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
kwnate said:
Don't worry about 91t breezen, he doesn't get enough sleep and gets extremely over excited about things... Tom (at Rrev) knows were we stand and thats all that matters. Everythings looking great, we're all just ready for it to be over. Hopefully this little issue gets handled quickley so we can all move forward :)

Thanks for the compliment Matt!

lmao at sig!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup said:
Jay I like your thinking but I think what will happen is Nate will break all the straps, the Radmobile will take off, shoot into the air, break the sound barrier, and head strait into outer space, becoming the first Supra in space ever. I then see NASA being so impressed Nate could put a Supra into space that they offer him a Job as one of them little scientist dudes that wear the funny little white coats. Next thing you know Vixen will be so impressed that Nate is a white coat wearing scientist geek that she leaves you to marry Nate. Jay you would then would be forced to feed yourself, ultimatly starving to death because you cant cook to save your own ass. All of this because Nate was trying to compete with the crazy HP brought forth by Duane!!!! I ask you this is HP numbers worth all if this?????:icon_bigg

Ryan..........I can't believe you would dream up this scenario. You would lose your Bet Friend ANDyour WIFE???????????????????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm glad we voted Nate in for his beautiful car and not his posting ability. If it was up to him, this thread would have died out a long time ago. I guess he's too busy swapping a T-78 into his 1jz to stop by and talk to us peons..............:rolleyes:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
kwnate said:
Been suffering some supra depression lately and haven't had it in me :(

Cant you just take like a percoset or something???? :biglaugh:

You cant be all Supra depressed most of us here live our lives through you Nate. If your depressed I might as well just go and end my meaningless little exsistance of a life right now???? Jeezze Nate all Supra depressed??? Now Im depressed!!!!:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate? Depressed? Dont worry buddy, I was "supra" depressed yesterday too...

But, you know what depressed is:

• being 2 grand away from finishing your goal and not being able to...
  • missing yet ANOTHER Supra meet because your car is STILL down...
  • having people ask you on a daily basis "When will she be done" and NOT knowing WHEN she will be done...
  • tearing apart a perfectly good running car for a bulild that will take 18 weeks, 18 MONTHS ago...
  • watching all your friends finish thier project while you cant seem to get yours done...
  • not having ANYONE to help you, well, anyone that really knows about Supras... *dont wanna sound ungrateful to the friends who have helped*
  • buying the first gt4067r to go on a 7m, and not beiung the first one to install it, run it, dyno it... :(

Yep... So dont be depressed Nate... At least you are upgrading your upgrades, Im still trying to see if my upgrades will work... :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn Jake, that brought a tear to my eye. You'll be up and running soon and hopefully all your upgrades satisfy you the first time around. At least you'll get to drive it and enjoy that forgotten pleasure.

Nate, I wish I had a shop that I could take my car to and tell them to make it fast. NOBODY here will even touch my car because it has a turbo on it. I'm pretty much stuck with mine the way it is for now. I enjoy driving it tooo much to tear it back apart to try and compete with you big horsepower guys. I would like to dyno one time with some racegas just so I could say that I made 500rwhp, but I don't see that happening anytime soon either.

Have they told you when you might get your car back? Do they know how bad your suffering from Suprawithdrawals?................:aigo:

JustAnotherVictim said:
I'm always happy I'm not you Reign.

Plus you're a firecrotch :p

Why would you ever want to be anyone else? I mean, how many of us has Tanya as our Milf hooker? I rest my case..............:bowdown:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate, first pics I took of my turbo were April 13th, 2006... I had it for about a week before I took pics... Ive had it for a while now, lol...

Im a fire crotch, hahahaha...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business