Supra Friends T-shirt ideas

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
FUCK, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Totally made my night YET AGAIN without even being within a 20 mile radius of me! Definitely needed the laugh after a crazy day at work. Fuck meetings!!! :/

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Bird87;1965866 said:
We should make the shirt with that saying lol.

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Well well well.... Your phone actually worked and brought us back on topic :p I liked the idea until I realized everyone who saw it would take it out of context :p

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Smart Shark;1965864 said:
I wish I understood what is taking place in this thread. :(

Don't feel badly, most of us don't know what's going on in this thread either and we're the ones that came up with the idea!!!! Should go over and check out guv'na's tavern..... its even worse over there!!!!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Faye;1965873 said:
unless we turned HERPES into an acronym or something..... or STD.... which could stand for Supra..... T... D..... something something you get the idea.

STD
Supra Thread De-railers

HERPES
Hey, Even Random Posts Extrude Supra

Last edited:

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I think it fits. The PacNW STDs...

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using CDMA algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Pyro15D;1965883 said:
I think it fits. The PacNW STDs...

Text having nothing related to an original topic translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using CDMA algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice.

Fixed ;-)

I also edited my last post to include the best I could do with an acronym for herpes

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hahaha! I changed it a bit as well...

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Oh and thanks for camping with us wherever we went camping last weekend. I'm sure it isn't everyday that you see a supra at a campsite.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.