Stripped the Sawblades! Pics

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
The only problem with polishing these wheels is...well...they have plastic centrecaps. If someone made metal ones, it'd be ideal. I think the early, early sawblades came with metal hubcaps but don't quote me on that. The later 5-spokes? As far as i can tell the only trims are plastic, and Mk4 ones don't fit, i think.

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
why do you guys go through so much to literally polish a turd. Sawblades are the ugliest designs ever, this may be my opinion but almost ANY wheels look better on the Supra than sawblades. That should be the first thing gone in when modding an mk3. I painted mine black to hide their horrendous design while I saved up for my Volks

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Just saw this thread. Nice work, I did mine several months ago. If you wash your car regularly, just spray some detailer and clean, if you do have water spots or heavy oxidation, just use some mother aluminum polish. Also, if you really want to spice up the sawblades, paint the inner surface of the spokes black (or whatever color you choose). See my sig/thread. Also, not sure if you are still using your centercaps, but I found it was better without them since they are matte grey and nowhere near the shine of the machined surface. I fixed this by finding some super rare metalcapped centercaps. =D

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
aloshan;1786577 said:
why do you guys go through so much to literally polish a turd. Sawblades are the ugliest designs ever, this may be my opinion but almost ANY wheels look better on the Supra than sawblades. That should be the first thing gone in when modding an mk3. I painted mine black to hide their horrendous design while I saved up for my Volks

Because a $10 can of paint stripper and two hours of time is cheaper than $400 for even the least expensive wheels.

Also, the saw blades make for cheap and decent looking winter wheels.

MA70AEROTOP

Sep 24, 2008
Perth
aloshan;1786577 said:

Mate mind your own business hey you go around on forums asking so many stupid questions ask yourself why do you continue to polish your turd of a supra? I dont mind the saw blades they look ok for a factory wheel stick your volks up ya you know what!

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
MA70AEROTOP;1786960 said:
Mate mind your own business hey you go around on forums asking so many stupid questions ask yourself why do you continue to polish your turd of a supra? I dont mind the saw blades they look ok for a factory wheel stick your volks up ya you know what!

lol...wtf? someones got sand in their vag..... and I aint your mate.