Starting up club (NC Supra's)

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
First, my buddy Kerry had his mk4 there awhile and when he received it back it had parts missing (don't know what exactly) and a hacked up wiring job. Ace (tekimp) well he can only begin to tell you about his experience. My problems have been with customer service my car was tuned there and the only way I was able to get a copy was for one of my local friends to go by and actually tell them to send it to me. That alone is enough for me to not want to deal with them, not to mention the countless times they've not called me back regarding either this or that. I understand they can get busy but if you cant talk to the customer, then you cant get the sale...

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Heres Mikes concept, what do you think?
p1688137_1.jpg

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Update, re did the artwork and I will have it posted tonight. For producing these what or whom is going to do it? I can do it if need be. More then likey a 3 buck charge for a sticker to help pay for costs.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
It would be nice to expand fully. I am hoping the stickers take off and possibly become a chapter throughout the country I think it would be awesome!! We may need to implement rules but currently I dont think so as we dont have tooo many members

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Ranks would be good as we get larger and start actually establishing meets. Come this spring into summer I think things will take off. Most clubs have a few key people who are there for organization and support which we can do. I think we need to have a meet soon with a group of us, talk things out and set this up.

Have you heard anything back on stickers yet?