Starting up club (NC Supra's)

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
It may have been done in the past and it may have fallen apart... but if this is so, then we are reviving this!

In search of proud and dedicated MK III owners throughout the North Carolina Area, we are attempting to start up the car Club (NC Supra's)

Currently, coordination between the Triangle Area (Raliegh, Durham, and Chapel Hill); (Fayetteville / Fort Bragg); and Clemmons.

We are seeking Regional leaders to coordinate with in so that we can conduct local, regional, and state meets.

Thus, if there are no objections... let us start forming this club now with this thread.

Current points of contact are

bmoss85 for the Clemmons area

kamikazemkiii for the Triangle area

tekimp for the Fayetteville / Fort Bragg area

Notice this is subject to change.

If interested please PM one of the fore mentioned SM members. Or post:

"CLUB NC SUPRA'S" GO!

Here on this thread.

More information will be posted accordingly.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Well we can just say Clemmons can be for the piedmont triad. Greensboro, Highpoint,Winston-Salem.

Last edited:

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
yep im still down but now for to much longer planning on her running in march if all goes well....my minor motor worked turned into a whole project...custom suspension, exhaust, complete rewire, new standalone, reworking fuel, custom exhaust manifold and the list goes on.....i might be buying another mkiii for my 1uzfe swap i plan on doing or a 944 which i will throw my 7m into and throw the 1uzfe swap in to the supra

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
oldsking;1468443 said:
Im already having parts in the machine shop so I am hoping for my car running in January :) Brandon hit me up if you got that Stinger still

i dont have the stinger anymore sold it a while back....who do you have doing your machine work?

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
If anybody wants to come up with a logo. I have a friend with a graphics buisness that can make stickers, shirts or whatever. Just let me know.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i dont remember getting an invite either. i go back and forth between greenville(NC) and jacksonville(NC) so im down for it...if im allowed
oh, and brandon, ill be picking up my motor friday(not today, the next one) so ill need to borrow you/your lift. i think a few people migt be coming over to hang out/assemble if your down

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
7M-KDL;1468612 said:
i dont remember getting an invite either. i go back and forth between greenville(NC) and jacksonville(NC) so im down for it...if im allowed
oh, and brandon, ill be picking up my motor friday(not today, the next one) so ill need to borrow you/your lift. i think a few people migt be coming over to hang out/assemble if your down

just give me a call when u need the liftc and myself i want to see your block anyway 910-743-0397

Lienhop Photo

Aug 3, 2009
Wilmington NC
Here is my idea

4177116416_9f3bd64ebe_o.jpg

Or bc of kamakazmiii :evil2:

4177136404_5e8467b366_o.jpg

Last edited: