Starting up club (NC Supra's)

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Me personaly I was wanting to do something that wasn't gen specific. But I mean if everyone wants to do mkiii only then ok. I'm sure there are several of us that have friends with supras that aren't mkiiis.

I agree NC supras better, ECS is too broad of an area.

These are just my opinions, so feed back and opinions from others is much appreciated.

Lienhop Photo

Aug 3, 2009
Wilmington NC
There u go what else to add

4176767643_9b0fcc602f_b.jpg

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
blackkarma;1468636 said:
just give me a call when u need the liftc and myself i want to see your block anyway 910-743-0397

aight, alex and i should be back to my place by friday night(the 18th) if you want to see the bare block. but if you want to see it finished, ready to go into the car ill call you for that too

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Well when you guys decide on a final design for the logo let me know so I can talk to the graphics guy I know. I was thinking about maybe something to put in the rear quarter glass. What are some of the other opinions on this?

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I like the mk3 & mk4 set up and with the NC Supra club set up... The rear quater idea is good, most car clubs have that and thats what we need to do, NCS in a cool script

Brandon I'm having Thoff prep my crank and pistons this weekend and here in the next couple weeks I can start assembly finally of my motor! I like how that sounds :)