Starting up club (NC Supra's)

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
update guys, I am pretty busy with school and work so I have not had time to work on the artwork. I need to reinstall photoshop on my laptop again and haven't the free time to do so. Just bare with me, Marcus I can try for tomorrow evening to have the artwork to ya so you can get it to the person doing the vinyl.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I know there is a meet going on in pittsboro that a friend of mine is throwing. Its an all around car show and the more cars the better. Its May 21 (Saturday from 8am - 5pm) It would be nice to have a group of supras out there besides mine :)

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Im not sure if you guys would be interested, but you might want to check out the Toyota Expo sticky thread in the Mideast Region forum. It's 28 May and always has a huge turnout. Pm me or Applesauce if you have any questions.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Looks pretty dead in here since April. It looks like I'll be moving to the triad area soon, and I was hoping I could get some help from the locals as far as places to live, places not to live, where to get a state inspection, etc. :cool: pm when you get a chance. Im really looking forward to getting to know the supra community in this area.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
I just started working at the Napa DC at the corner of Thorndike and Gallimore Dairy Rd. Im trying to lock down a rental property in Kernersville. It sure would be nice to find some more Mk3 guys/gals. I saw 2 mk4's today, and I hear that the Mk2's have a decent group down here too.

drewmiller5007

Mar 24, 2010
taylorsville, NC
hey guys, there is going to be a huge dyno day here in hickory nc at a place called HIS motorsports. awesome place the owner has a mk4 supra and i would love to invade the place with supras. if your down for a meet and a good time give me a call. 828-270-6930

dwall

Nov 26, 2011
jacksonville
is anyone planning a meet near jacksonville. i like to meet a bunch of you guys/girls out hear. i hardly ever see supras in jville. and if nobodys planning one maybe we can put one together?

Dan

NCMK3

Dec 19, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Im with Dwall, seems like i haven't seen many mk3s on the coast our way in awhile, any big meets coming up? and whatever happened with those NC stickers???

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I know for sure there are a few on the east coast. As of right now I know there is a huge meet in Wilksboro coming up soon but its a stance meet but who cares lol I was hoping to get the stickers done but the print shop backed out on us and lost interest. I still have the file saved somewhere