Starting up club (NC Supra's)

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
How is everyone's cars doing? I've recently moved (1/4mile down the road) and my normal supra funding dried out. My engine builder was able to recently acquire a quality exhaust manifold flange so now work will begin on fabricating the manifold. Slow but steady progress. Lets try to post updates on our cars in this thread as well.

Anyone else think we should ask the mods if they can change the thread name to NC Supra Club Thread?

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Bump! time to bring this thread back to life, Hope everyones builds are coming close to an end. Summers nearing its end, Time to come up with some dates for the next meet!

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
as of right now things are not looking good, I have an oil cooler leak and a coolant leak on top of a ROUGH running car :( I hate computers! Hopefully this will change

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Gonna be slow and steady till next year. Deciding to do the responsible thing and clean out some credit card debt instead of put the money towards the supra.

Who had their red supra parked in the Harris Teeter parking lot of Edwards Mills. Looking clean! Didn't have time to exchange information, but there is a guy named Mike with a white 89 stock 7mge in the garner area I had the quick chance to chat with at a stop light.

Probably won't be posting for awhile. I'll show up to a meet, car has been running decently.

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
Sorry you all for the long long long time spent away. FINALLY BACK IN THE STATES!!!! WOOOT!!! SO DAMN GOOD TO BE BACK HOME! YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THE MIDDLE EAST SUCKS! OMG!

So many things that can be said about my stay there.

Well... I am back... already dropped a good grip of money into a few upgrades for my baby.

Yet... I only have 4 months here in the states before I roll out again... ugh... yeah... it's a job. Especially since I need the money... to pour into the car. LMAO.

Well... make sure to PM me... I have a new number now...

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers,
Ace

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Heres the meet/ show I was talking about attending Ace/ you other guys. I might go just to represent. If your interested let me know and we can all ride out together.

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
RAWR!!!! So much catch up to do. So little time!!! Running all over the place now.

Kamikaze- I seriously want to go to Charolette. Heck, considering there are two slots open still... I would love to display my car... but... my car is not for show... not yet. Then, there is the Virginia Beach Car show going on that same weekend. My buddies over here are gearing up to go to that one (mostly cobalts and one other orange supra). I don't know... seriously don't know. Need to go up to Jacksonville this Saturday or coming up Monday to pick up that SPEC stage 2 clutch for my friends car over here. Need to call Majestic and see when it's coming in. Heck, you need to hurry up and get your baby running!!! Chop chop! Hurry up!

Oh... also... just a reminder. 30 August to 3 September, I'm getting a rental car and going out of state to visit family. Dropping off my Supra at Majestic Motorsports during that time to get all new guages put in, wideband (maybe), new valve cover gaskets, get the oil pan seal redone, and... *drum roll*... boost controller and dyno tune! WOOT WOOT! Gonna get the full potential out of my car, can't wait!

Dunno what else there is. Definately gonna spend a good day reading the forums and catching up on everything. Just so much stuff to do.

This sucks though... only having 4 months to play with.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Oh, one more thing. If you are in the Ft. Bragg / Fayetteville area... the "spot" is still in front of the old Circuit City. Every Friday and Saturday from 9:00 p.m. till whenever. So far... the only Supra's I've seen out there is mine (the grey one) and Jon's (the orange one). Supposidly, word is that there are 4 MKIV's out here, but I've yet to see one. Also a white MKIII is lurking around. Still trying to find him. The "sky blue" MKIII is sadly up for sale.

Hmm... got an invite to go check out a fully built evo 8 at Epic Motorsports' shop or rather the "Forced Induction's" side of the shop. Gonna check that out about 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Well other than that, I'm gonna be at the old Circuit City tonight 9:00 p.m. off Skybo Rd. Hopefully it don't rain. Give me a call if you want got a new number: 910-286-2556

Cheers,
Ace

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Good to see you made it back alright, hadn't heard from you in a while. I may be riding down to charlotte with one of my buds, as my car hasn't been touched since I bought my bike.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Hey all NC supramanians. Due to a poor decision and poor road conditions, the Supra and I recently had a little brush with a telephone pole during the recent bout of bad winter weather. It seems that only cosmetic damage was done to the passenger door and rocker panel. I will need an alignment as well. Nothing major, I wasn't hurt and honestly, it was good to get a taste of the strength of our old beefy sports cars first hand.

Marcus...I was told you may have or know where to locally acquire a passenger side door in good physical condition? Hit me up.

To everybody else, post how your cars are doing, if anything, lets keep in contact more!