Spring build up

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Went to see the good doctor Jonez yesterday and we (he) installed my AFPR and Walbro GSS 341 along with custom SS lines and removing the FPD and J-tube deal.

Also hooked up my pressure sensor so the ZT display can now display boost and vacuum.

I (me) also installed one of the few bling items that I will allow on my car.

Euro turn singinals for the front.

I like the look.

Before
p2706_1.jpg

After

p2706_2.jpg

p2706_3.jpg

p2706_4.jpg

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Car is looking really good, I like the euro turns more and more everytime I see them. I think I'm going to have to pick up a set once I get the new car.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
yeah i love mine. I'm lookin for a set for my friends 88 - our cars have always been twins, and thats one of the few things keeping them different. lol.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dan: Looks great :)!

I notice your bumper is slightly higher on the right side? (So's mine I thought it had a hard hit on that corner but if it has the frame has been pulled perfect just the bumper to blinker/nose gap is off)

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Thanks guys.

IJ- As far as I know the car was never in an accident. I am not sure why that side is a little off.

I have some other stuff ready to go on as well.

IC and complete set of hardpipes.

Maybe I'll take some pics tonight.

Dan

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dan: Yeah it's just funny it looks exactly like mine from the front (Only yours is MUCH nicer ;) ) When I was doing the IC install on mine I had a good look to see if there was any way to align it but there isn't!

Please do keep this thread going with updates and pics as things progress!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
did you use the zeitronix 3.5 bar sensor to hook up the boost signal, or did you use the stock 1.5 bar sensor? let me know, cuz it would be tight if i could use the stock sensor-if you did, which wires went where to the zt2 and the boost sensor? thanks
ray

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
If you insist IJ

Cartech IC

p3445_1.jpg

p3445_2.jpg

Cooleeze Pipes-These is a complete set of hard pipes from the turbo outlet to the throttle body.

And yes, I deleted the BOV flang and had him put the thing in the 3000 replacement so I can run a bypass valve.

Upper set

p3445_3.jpg

Lower set

p3445_4.jpg

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
polobai said:
did you use the zeitronix 3.5 bar sensor to hook up the boost signal, or did you use the stock 1.5 bar sensor? let me know, cuz it would be tight if i could use the stock sensor-if you did, which wires went where to the zt2 and the boost sensor? thanks
ray
I used the ZT 3.5 bar.

I guess you could use the stock sensor but the data would be off. You would need to overlay a graph of the 1.5 bar with the 3.5 bar to get an idea of the converstion factor.

Of the 3 wires coming from the stock sensor you would only need to hook up one of them to the ZT2. You will need to determnine which wire is the output.

You would hook it up to the orange boost sensor input of the ZT2.

Good luck.