So who here is currently part of the Zero RWHP supra club?

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Well I know I am, pulled my engine last June thinking I'd have it all wrapped up and running by November and well its currently March and my car still doesn't run so at best guess it makes 0 rwhp... :p

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Technically, everyone sitting in front of the computer posting is unlikely to be outside driving, so... all of us?

Ian, I have a spare you can borrow. You just need to get here. I've got a spare bedroom and a monster grill, too.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
GrimJack;1816038 said:
Technically, everyone sitting in front of the computer posting is unlikely to be outside driving, so... all of us?

Ian, I have a spare you can borrow. You just need to get here. I've got a spare bedroom and a monster grill, too.
Wow Dave thanks for the kind generous offer :aigo:

If I come it's going to have to be in Summer as I don't do cold weather well being OldNbusted ;)

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
Running strong with my 0 RWHP/ 0 RWTQ but I'm so close to being done I can almost hear that TurboXS RFL BOV again. I feel emotionally that my car has been on a 38 month deployment and is about to come home again lol

This build has been in the works from getting the cash, deployment and slowly buying all the parts since Jan 2009 when I blew my motor 15 miles west of Ft. Stockton, TX on I-10 E. That has to be one of the worst small towns ever especially when I'm expected 400+ miles away in less then 36 hours. The best part is that the smallest Uhaul truck in Ft. Stockton was the Largest truck in the Uhaul fleet... FML and If you've ever been in the desert on I-10 you know the cross winds are just a bitch... with a empty big ass sailboat on wheels thats also a plus. O but I'm not done, no way to get the car in the truck. No good loading dock I could just drive my ::bhg:: supra up :3d_frown: do you think Ft. Stockton has a trailor at there Uhaul? ::hah:: of course not that trailer would be in the next closest Uhaul... 53 miles north in Monahans, TX. It took the full day after the evening the head popped to get where I had to go and drop the car at a friends house then turn in that Uhaul rig in :( at least its all over. Thats when I started researching and buying

So I figured go all above and beyond. then never worry about it again fingers crossed :boink:

still need to complete

-finish making brackets for LQ9 coils
-I got wires everywhere right now under the hood cause I'm deleting a bunch of stuff out of my engine wiring harness since i'm running AEM EMS
-the welder F'ed up my wastegate flange cause he is a incompetent douche so I had to order another one, different welder this time
-install meth kit

once all is finished break in time for the motor since this is a fresh build

Finished and ready

motor spec's, 7m of course
-AEM EMS
-1000cc injectors
-Eagle Rods
-Wiseco Pistons
-Brian Crower Springs and Retainers
-Ferrea Valves
-Brian Crower Cams 272/272
-Titan Cam Gears
-3 angle valve job
-arp's

Intake and IC info
-3 1/2" TB FFIM by Sethron
-3 IC piping
-Godspeed IC in/out 3"
-4" K&N filter

Exhaust
-3 1/2" downpipe extended out behind the front passenger tire

Turbo
-Precision divided 1.00ar 6766 CEA BB Ported H
-real Tail 44 waste gate
-T4 divided manifold

trans
-R154
-Lightweight Flywheel with arp bolts
-ACT HD performance clutch and PP

A bunch of Misc. upgrades Rad, Fans, Oil Cool, NM_Motorsports SSv2, etc.

Lastly just a paint job nothing fancy just back to a clean stock look.

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
Zerocool;1816029 said:
Well I know I am, pulled my engine last June thinking I'd have it all wrapped up and running by November and well its currently March and my car still doesn't run so at best guess it makes 0 rwhp... :p

*raises hand* I can do ya one better though -- motor roached Aug '08, been down ever since. It's been rebuilt and sitting back in the engine bay for about 2-1/2yrs now, almost finished...lol. Now that it's sitting in a garage now, shouldn't be long...

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Was running at 246hp/263tq but my 7m threw a fit 3 months into the start of my 2jge-t buildup, so I broke up with her. She can sit in the 0hp club (for the 6th time in 6 years) till the 2j goes in.

Then she should be in the 600hp supra club :)

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Ill join the Az supra guys... Same here! Still in the process of the rebuild!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Not me, but it's coming sooner than later I suspect. I'll probably join you guys for a few months later this year. :)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I took mine down for the winter in November and it's still just hanging out in the garage waiting for the new wiring harness to be done.

Still many things I have to do before it's ready, but I've set a loose goal of April 1st for starting it up again. :)

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Mine's been 0 rwhp since October '10. I was hoping for a first start-up this week but my backs all fucked up now, unfortunately. Still tryin to sort out all of the odds and ends that a cripple can manage.

So eager to hear that 3" SS exhaust put my rusted out GE pipe to shame!!! :)

Edit: Oh yeah... Also BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: