So, any of you guys use Twitter?

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
While some people will say it's the next thing that'll blow over, I've actually been enjoying this new... shiny thing called Twitter. My boss actually tunes into it on people around the office to see how everyone is doing, and overall it's not as "complex" as myspace or facebook. I'm enjoying it.

Anybody else?

Plug: twitter.com/edtam -follow me?

-Ed.T

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I just don't understand. I guess this means I am getting old. This must be one of the signs. IJ, you got a spare room in the retirement home?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I don't get it either... Even Fb is getting to me... I seriously don't need to see 10 updates an hour about the stupidest shit imaginable.

Even worse are the lovey-dovey couples feeling the need to have conversations on fb as opposed to email.

*shudder*

It's great for me to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages, but holy fuck, fb proves some people really have no life!

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
I make it a point to stay away from it.
I don't want to know what it is or what it does.
The name of it alone makes me angry.

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
The only reason I signed up for a Twitter account is because the local YMCA sends out updates on my kids soccer practice times and if they are rained out. It is pretty cool.
Like Forcedtorque, my myspace remains dormant. I am hooked on Facebook though.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I signed up on it today to see what its all about, only to find that I dont know anyone on there. lol

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Facebook just keeps asking me the same damn f-ing question every time I log on...

"What are you doing right now?"

The answer is always the F-ing Same Damn Thing.

"Looking at F-ing Facebook! Can't you F-ing get that through your dense F-ing hard drive and stop asking me the same F-ing question?"

I don't use any of those sites because I actually have a pair of BALLS! :)