Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your car looks awesome in pictures and in person Chuck. Congrats, and thanks for posting your info here. Please don't aim your rifle towards walker county.........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Go out 59south to 78hwy and go west about twenty five minutes and you'll be in the big town of Scumiton........home sweet home.

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
hey jay your buddy that stayed with you before the steel meet, what is his name on the forums ? i was talkiing to him at the meet and he wanted to buy my rear seats . ive found a set of 92 shadow grey seats for the rearof my supra and i wanted to give him first dibs.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Chuck - Not sure where Jay is this morning. Last I heard, he was at the gun counter store an assault weapon. I will answer in his absense. His name is ForcedTorque. His name is Scott. He will be glad of the news.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Patrick. Deadcell also stayed with me and I don't know which one of them talked with Chuck. If it was Forcedtorque, his name is Scott. Good luck.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Yes, That was me! PM me a price on those seats. I only need the top halves, and that would be easier to ship as well. But, I would take consider it all if need be.

Good to see you on the boards. You should hang around a bit. You car is beautiful!:aigo:!:aigo:!:aigo:

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
ForcedTorque;1185167 said:
Yes, That was me! PM me a price on those seats. I only need the top halves, and that would be easier to ship as well. But, I would take consider it all if need be.

Good to see you on the boards. You should hang around a bit. You car is beautiful!:aigo:!:aigo:!:aigo:

Scott - Your significant other would appreciate it if you would install the bottom half of the seat too.... you know, for when yall get ur "FREAK ON"....
:sarcasm:

Got Ya !!!!

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Name: Andy DeBusk
Year of car:1988 NA Targa Top
Contact info:labrat1469@hotmail.com
City you live in:Tuscaloosa
Hobbies: Can I plead the 5th here?
Upgrades to your car:head shaved .020, block decked .020, cat delete, 2.5 in exhaust from manifold, intake. Now for the rice... Streetglow under body kit, under hood lighting and interior lighting.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2972827

Once I find another job I plan on going back to work restoring the Supra

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome sir and you really had me worried about the neon lighting for a second..........:aigo:

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Welcome Labrat

We really have a good local community here guys & girls. A lot more than I realized. No excuse to not have a jam-up meet this spring.

Last edited:

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
hey guys hope you had a good thanksgiving. gotta stop eatin so much. update on the supra i installed a lower mile lsd in last weekend by myself with a 3'' exhaust in the way. the exhaust guy welded the hanger on both ends . i guess he doesn't think its ever going to need to be removed. it was a pain . im installing a new steering rack tomarrow i think my driveway will love me for it. i also need to install a bumper duct but im scared to mess up my new paint . anybody have any tips? hey andy welcome to the hood.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Are you installing a turbo A duct like my car has? If so, I hope yours fits better than mine. I had to have mine fiberglass'd in because it wouldn't look right any other way. Good luck with that powersteering rack, it can be a pita. As for the rearend, me and Ricky changed mine in 29 minutes last time and that included jacking the car up and taking the old one out..........it wasn't our first time though, since this was my third different rear end.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
dogdrake;1190204 said:
hey guys hope you had a good thanksgiving. gotta stop eatin so much. update on the supra i installed a lower mile lsd in last weekend by myself with a 3'' exhaust in the way. the exhaust guy welded the hanger on both ends . i guess he doesn't think its ever going to need to be removed. it was a pain . im installing a new steering rack tomarrow i think my driveway will love me for it. i also need to install a bumper duct but im scared to mess up my new paint . anybody have any tips? hey andy welcome to the hood.

Sounds like you are having all kinds of fun Chuck. I haven't forgotten you.

suprahero;1190365 said:
Are you installing a turbo A duct like my car has? If so, I hope yours fits better than mine. I had to have mine fiberglass'd in because it wouldn't look right any other way. Good luck with that powersteering rack, it can be a pita. As for the rearend, me and Ricky changed mine in 29 minutes last time and that included jacking the car up and taking the old one out..........it wasn't our first time though, since this was my third different rear end.

Wow! 29 minutes?

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
:cry: this rain sucks i havn't done a thing . you would think with a 20x30 and a double car garage i could get out of the weather. im a major pack rat and im in need of a garage makeover . what do ya think?
p1191412_1.jpg