Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
Name:Richard Combs
Year of car:2005 Chevy Cobalt ::sorry no supra yet::
Contact info:aprilandrich07@aol.com or pm me on here
City you live in:Oxford, AL
Hobbies:working on cars, wife and daughter, work ::yea right:: and trying to learn some polishing and powdercoating to do on the side. Helping friends work on their supra's.::w00t::
Upgrades to your car:intake,exhaust,torque brace, springs

The Cobalt
2150938_25_full.jpg

the old 88t supra ... 1.2 mm hks mhg,arp head bolts, gutted stock d/p from racerxj220, shimmed wastegate out to 9psi, and a free flowing air filter
2055273_9_full.jpg

C

Chaz

Name: Chaz, Charley Norton
Year of car: 1990 Supra
Contact info: 256 454 0353
City you live in:Wedowee Al.
Hobbies: this car is my hobby. What the hell else is there time for
Upgrades to your car: 1JZGTE, Greddy T78 33D single, 3"exhaust w/high flow cat., upgrade innercooler w/ 2.5 piping, HKS knockoff BOV, 440 inj(yea, there too small),APEX SAFC, profec b boost controller, AERO APR, 8" Diff w/373 gears, R154 manual, drilled rotors, Eibach suspension, Tokico adjustable struts to factory TEMS, ceramic brake pads, Kuhmos on front and Nittos on back and a bunch of other shit I paid too much for and didn't need (but wanted)

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr189/charleynorton/Supraafter001.jpg

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Welcome Richard and Chaz.

Richard - You any good at coatings? I want to have my 3000 pipe done black.

Chax - uhhhh, very nice car. Were you at the Steele meet a few weeks ago?

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Name:pat Basilone
Year of car: 1991 1jz
Contact info: pbasil1@yahoo.com
City you live in: Huntsville,AL
Hobbies:My car, Home theatre building and Car audio. Customs PC's as well.
Upgrades to your car: Mostly stock for now, full 3" turbo back w/HKS Superdragger. Eibach lowering springs, no clue what shocks. Rear tires rub :( lol

p1172121_1.jpg

Last edited:
C

Chaz

Sorry about the double entry. Had a time figuring out how to post a pic.
No, this car hasn't been to Steele. It hasn't really been anywhere other than Anniston a few times and Walker Dyno a couple of times. I keep it in some stage of disassembly most of the time. I did the ebay twin turbo upgrade before it got out that they were garbage. I'm trying to get the single up and running, but am having some plumbing problems, as in I'm not sure what to do with a couple of hoses. I'm hoping to hit the forum when I can and talk to some of you guys in the know.
I also have a bunch of twin stuff I want to get rid of reasonably cheap.
I'm out for a couple of days, but will check in this weekend. Thanks for the compliment, but don't look too close, I painted the car myself, and it was my first paint job

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Pat, I'm glad you got signed in. How's the 1jz going?

Chaz, very cool looking car. I can't wait for our next supra meet. We've got a lot more supras around here than I thought. We have about as any other place I've seen except for Cali and Florida, but if we all show up, our meets can be bigger than theirs.
We'll definately plan on a big one come spring time.

C

Chaz

Hey Jay,
Who did your interior? Very nice. I haven't done anything with mine,but
its in pretty good shape. My dash got a canyon size crack in it over the
summer. Have you heard anything on a dash kit for the Supra?
I am amazed at the Supra's around here. I thought I was alone.
Here's a pic of the single upgrade project

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

joeBPUsupra

Oct 6, 2008
fayetteville, nc
Name: Joe
Year of car: 97 supra turbo 6 spd
Contact info: barcinas_joseph@yahoo.com
City you live in: Ft. Rucker, AL
Hobbies: cars, basketball, cars and cars
Upgrades to your car: HKS (Ti 4" exhaust, SSQV, EVC VI, turbo timer) Greddy(3row, SMI boost and fuel gauge, bcc, radiator pipe), AZ clutch, Tanabe downpipe, FJO wideband, intake, MR coilovers, fuel dampener bypass line, ETTC, Map ECU.

2943355_8.jpg

2943355_30.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Chaz;1173993 said:
Hey Jay,
Who did your interior? Very nice. I haven't done anything with mine,but
its in pretty good shape. My dash got a canyon size crack in it over the
summer. Have you heard anything on a dash kit for the Supra?
I am amazed at the Supra's around here. I thought I was alone.
Here's a pic of the single upgrade project
Chaz, I had a lady in Birmingham do my interior about three years ago. I think it cost me about $1300.00 for materials and labor.
03bamaGT;1174665 said:
Wow man...good looking MKIV.

Welcome to the site man.

What he said!!

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Name: Matt
Year of car: 92 Turbo Targa
Contact info: PM
City you live in: Auburn
Hobbies: Sports, video games, hanging out, etc.
Upgrades to your car: A'pex Intake, HKS 75mm Exhaust

p1175319_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Matt, I'd like to take this time to apologize for the beating we're going to give your home town team in a couple of weeks...............I've beeen wanting to say that for about six years now..........:biglaugh:

Glad you could join our little club Matt. We'll be sure to let you know when we get a meet determined. It will probably be spring sometime, but we may have lunch sometime before that. I know it's a little bit of a drive for you but we'll let you know anyways. See ya.

blksupratt

Aug 28, 2007
theodore, al
at mobile, it moved around a lot off the line but still did a 1.49 60ft. I have to get a helmet before I can run again, but so far I am only .04 off of jons (orange 280z with an rb25 and a lot of NOS) time and he is the quickest around here. I am trying to beat his time with no nitrous then I will be going after my goal of running a 5.xx with a new turbo starting next year.

Last edited:

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
Name:Chuck Saunders
Year of car:89
Contact info:256-312-4558 audiopro_1@bellsouth.net
City you live in:southside gadsden
Hobbies:working on my car,electronics repair,rc cars, shootin my AR-15. golf cart modding
Upgrades to your car:1jz swap stock twins with ac and ps,polished valve covers, godspeed radiator be cool elect. fan , 4'' intercooler 2.5'' ic pipes,hks intake hks sqbov. walbo 255 fp. new silver paint ,volk cv-pro 3 piece 18x10,18x9 rims restored,act clutch and pressureplate,momo shift knob,mookee short shifter,redone door panel inserts black leather,avcr,safcII,apexi turbo timer,mines ecu,complete bulb change to blue on the dash,s2000 seats,lm1 wideband,apexi 60mm boost,egt,oil pressure gauges in a 3 pod . replaced dash ,92 up door panels and speaker pods, new carpet ,tokico illumina II with eibach springs,3'' exhaust flomaster muffler. clear turn sigs , dynaudio speakers alpine radio and 4ch amp, memphis 1000d 10'' jl audio .mods waiting to install .t4 manifold ss, turbonetics t04s, hks 40mm wastgate,3'' downpipe ss ,fpr,msd dis-4(2) apexi sitc timming contoller,shine a-duct.more pics in my gallery.
p1178411_1.jpg
p1178411_2.jpg

Last edited: