jcpham

Oct 28, 2008
Fultondale, AL
Name: Popham, Josh
Year of car: 1996
Contact info: Prefer email, Jay has it! josh@pophams.com
City you live in: Fultondale, AL
Hobbies: A Supra, a Civic, a Prelude, Guns, and Yardwork
Upgrades to your car: A few here and there - depends on which car.

The car!
2jzpham.jpg

The meet!
parkinglot.jpg

The drive home!
roadhome.jpg

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Nope...I wasn't going to pay 50 dollars for two runs with no tune when I can pay 60 for 3 runs and a tune including AF.

All I did with mine was SPIN it down the track a few times haha.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jcpham;1167176 said:
Name: Popham, Josh
Year of car: 1996
Contact info: Prefer email, Jay has it! josh@pophams.com
City you live in: Fultondale, AL
Hobbies: A Supra, a Civic, a Prelude, Guns, and Yardwork
Upgrades to your car: A few here and there - depends on which car.

The car!
2jzpham.jpg

The meet!
parkinglot.jpg

The drive home!
roadhome.jpg

03bamaGT;1167180 said:
Welcome to the site man...I remember your car at the SFS meet.

03bamaGT;1167185 said:
Nope...I wasn't going to pay 50 dollars for two runs with no tune when I can pay 60 for 3 runs and a tune including AF.

All I did with mine was SPIN it down the track a few times haha.

Josh, Ryan......it was good to meet you guys. Jay and I got to see that ride home shot first hand. I sure wish my car could have made it to the meet.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Yea...I wasn't even planning on taking my car...then I wasn't planning on racing...well then I did. haha.

Good to meet yall...

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
jcpham;1167223 said:
Thanks, I had a blast. I look forward to more meets/etc. If Keylan hadn't needed a hood I might not have met you guys!

:aigo:
Yea - Keylan's car is catchy in a big way. I'm liking it.

And hey, if you hadn't met us, you would not have gotten that good deal on the MKIV floormats from me at Steele. Good fortune comes around and goes around my friend. Waiting for some to roll my way.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
bhmsupra;1167497 said:
Yea - Keylan's car is catchy in a big way. I'm liking it.

And hey, if you hadn't met us, you would not have gotten that good deal on the MKIV floormats from me at Steele. Good fortune comes around and goes around my friend. Waiting for some to roll my way.

I knew I had met him while I was there...he was the guy that bought the mats. Gotcha.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Post 16 in this thread

Chaz;1166295 said:
Name: Chaz, Charley Norton
Year of car: 1990 Supra
Contact info: 256 454 0353
City you live in:Wedowee Al.
Hobbies: this car is my hobby. What the hell else is there time for
Upgrades to your car: 1JZGTE, Greddy T78 33D single, 3"exhaust w/high flow cat., upgrade innercooler w/ 2.5 piping, HKS knockoff BOV, 440 inj(yea, there too small),APEX SAFC, profec b boost controller, AERO APR, 8" Diff w/373 gears, R154 manual, drilled rotors, Eibach suspension, Tokico adjustable struts to factory TEMS, ceramic brake pads, Kuhmos on front and Nittos on back and a bunch of other shit I paid too much for and didn't need (but wanted)

view.php

suprahero;1168018 said:
Chuck, the guy with the silver supra should be signing in shortly........hopefully.

Chaz, Charley, Chuck, Chas (my son), are all nicknames of Charles. Would this maybe be him?

That was one nice Supra he had if so.

darkspeed

Supramania Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
Montgomery, AL
www.pbase.com
Name: Donnie Spears
Year of cars: '85
I live in: Wetumpka (Montgomery area)
Hobbies: sleeping
Upgrades to the Black car: 6M-GE swap, Pacesetter header, walbro 255, ST springs, KYB AGX struts up front, Tokico HP's in the back, front and rear strut bars, SS braided brake lines, upgraded rear sway bar, slotted/drilled rotors, Precedeo Demon Camber wheels
Upgrades/downgrades to the Red car: 6M-GE swap, HKS short runner, HKS 40mm WG, 3.5" DP, 3" exhaust, HeebSpeed FFIM, NPR intercooler, 5.0 Ford TB, Mitsubishi Diamante coil pack and ignitor, Megasquirt EFI standalone, LC-1 WB, Denso 720cc injectors, walbro 255, spec stg3+ clutch, fidanza flywheel, detroit true-tra LSD, ST front springs, tokico hp front struts, Weld draglites

large.jpg

medium.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
Name: Jim Moore
Year of car: 1988
Contact info: PM Me
City you live in: Satsuma, AL
Hobbies: Workin', and I have this Supra and a Talon to keep me busy. I do like to fish when I can. Wanted to fish today but the Supra is broke again. :cry:
Upgrades to your car: Nuttin' fancy. Jonez MBC and a non-stock PCV setup. 3 kids and a wife take my money.

sm_photo_missing.jpg