Show us your GAUGES!

BoostJunkie

Nov 27, 2008
Clarksville, TN
Nothing fancy, just a little bling.... Digital Voltmeter in one of the center vents.
245x4d4.jpg

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
The top of dash is almost done.. Will be installing next few days and wire up guages...Then drive for a bit... and then make the rest of it... center sides kick panalls .. still gota build a pc box to go under pas side... lota work still to do.. been busy with other things.. Moved.. trying to sell property and cleaning up old place.. been out of work for past 6 months sept a few small jobs here and there.... But you can laugh or complement.. hell i do not care.. Its not done.. lota neat little things gota bee added .. wont be as much wood as what you see now.. when I add all the warning lights and stuf..but I like the way its turning out..Still working on how to make the monitor between the speedo and tach slide up and down ( input welcome )..and i gota find a 3rd a/c vent.. but all the A/C and Defroster all that chit will work ..

You really didnt think that pics before were of the dash i would end up with.. they were all to try diferant things.. were things need to go.. how i want things.. need things in reach...and so on.. once i got the stuf were i wanted .. that kinda dictates how things look...

P.S. anyone got a full size .pfd of the gm tranny adapter plate ?..

All the pics can bee seen here...

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Hommersimpson/Dashfinished/

p1349692_1.jpg

p1349692_2.jpg

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
kotu100,

What gauges are those that you have? They are nice, it looks like a 60mm for the coolant temp and 52mm for the others?

thanks

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
HommerSimpson;1349692 said:
The top of dash is almost done.. Will be installing next few days and wire up guages...Then drive for a bit... and then make the rest of it... center sides kick panalls .. still gota build a pc box to go under pas side... lota work still to do.. been busy with other things.. Moved.. trying to sell property and cleaning up old place.. been out of work for past 6 months sept a few small jobs here and there.... But you can laugh or complement.. hell i do not care.. Its not done.. lota neat little things gota bee added .. wont be as much wood as what you see now.. when I add all the warning lights and stuf..but I like the way its turning out..Still working on how to make the monitor between the speedo and tach slide up and down ( input welcome )..and i gota find a 3rd a/c vent.. but all the A/C and Defroster all that chit will work ..

You really didnt think that pics before were of the dash i would end up with.. they were all to try diferant things.. were things need to go.. how i want things.. need things in reach...and so on.. once i got the stuf were i wanted .. that kinda dictates how things look...

P.S. anyone got a full size .pfd of the gm tranny adapter plate ?..

All the pics can bee seen here...

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Hommersimpson/Dashfinished/

p1349825_1.jpg

p1349825_2.jpg

hommer....that dash would look fantastic in an wooden motor boat....supra not so much! It looks nice and is great work but Jesus god man not Ina supra:-(

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
here's my setup so far. alittle customizing to get this to fit.
p1349848_1.jpg

at night...
p1349848_2.jpg

i actually did a sweet custom wiring job to power the gauges through the stock cigarette connector. it worked out perfectly...
p1349848_3.jpg

ENJOY!

-t3d

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
the gauges are innovate lc-1 w/ DB gauge. not sure on the exact size, but this is the one on the left, 2 on the right are 52mm cheapo hong kong gauges. not accurate at all, those wil get swapped out for blue LED lid needle gauges.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
kwnate;1349977 said:
With all due respect... That is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

holy shit.

Got to admitt it would make a cool coffee table! Could be neat driving a bedroom dresser around...always have clean socks on the ready!!!!