San antonio

whitehat89

Jul 10, 2011
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I think he got it last fall, army reserve guy who is going home and cant take it with him. Chassis has 254k miles, body is clean, only real issue is peeling clear coat in a few spots and the door hinges are worn. It has the tan leather Interior, hardtop, working TEMS, ac blows cold.

The problem is, my wife decided to surprise me. I was looking at a couple other MKIIIs when she got this one, so I never saw it till it was in my driveway. The 7M has the faintest beginnings of rod knock and when I told my wife, her response was, and I quote "oh, thats ok, I was planning to drop a 2jz into it for you anyhow"...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sterlingae

Jun 11, 2007
Austin, TX
I got there atound 330 and chill till about 630. That place got crazy packed. I had a good time there. I'm going to a drift event this Sunday in houston.

whitehat89

Jul 10, 2011
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm doing, it's been a rough couple of weeks. My wife was admitted to the psych ward at BAMC last week, shes finally out now, thank god...

On the automotive front, the Supra has a wierd issue that started recently. From a few minutes after startup until it fully heats up, idle will slowly drop until the ecu kicks in, then it bounces from 500 to about 900rpm for a minute or two, then it gkes back to a normal idle and the process starts again. If im driving it during the same timeframe, inder light throttle (less than 1" of pedal travel) there is a significant loss of power and an intermittent miss. The power loss and miss disappear as soon as boost kicks in. Havent had time off work to look at it yet tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
whitehat89;1924953 said:
I'm doing, it's been a rough couple of weeks. My wife was admitted to the psych ward at BAMC last week, shes finally out now, thank god...

Ok, I didn't want to be the one to ask but why exactly was she in the psych ward. Is she ok now?