San antonio

nicole43105

Feb 18, 2010
san antonio, tx
Sorry to say but Im selling the supra if anyone knows of someone who may be interested taking offers. Got her running got about 40 miles on it and then it quit getting fuel, can't put anymore time or money into it right now since Im trying to PCS out of texas around the 1st of the year. 614-338-9691 have anyone interested hit up my cell been super buisy at work.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
slopra;1629689 said:
Yep sad day for supras. That meet just wasn't meant to be...
The meet your talking about David might not happen again unless someone else sets it up. The original coordinator totaled his Supra and is in a vette now so no one knows what's up.

Miguel get on here! How was Vegas?
Sorry i took so long guys. Vegas did not disappoint and was nothing less than awesomeness (if thats a word)!!::w00t:: I took tons of pics and videos of everything. I have all of the pics up on my facebook page. I also have a few hours of video including the 1154hp dyno run by a MK3 7MGTE that won the Dyno challenge!! Just for you David ;) Im going to try and figure out a way to load them all on here and if it that fails ill just post a link to the videos and the pics :D

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I need a good w58 to get me by for now after losing first gear so i can still try to save for an r154 which i need. but all of the other things i would have to get too make the r154 to expensive right now

thats all i need....lol i really want everything and anything else your getting rid of so i can build something slowly on the side haha but i am broke as fuck! ugh...

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
slopra;1632575 said:
lmao mike....
accept me miguel lol!
Accepted!!

I still need to add more videos.

lmao @ Mike

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Here it is to all you non believers!!

[video=facebook;527721794967]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=527721794967&ref=mf[/video]

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
damn, no posts in a while...

well my car is still running and hitting boost cut faster than ever (thanks cool weather).

did everyone stop working on there cars for the harsh winter? lol

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Nah putting a new to me w58 in this Saturday then my turbos, y-pipe, and pulley kit next weekend

I hit boost cut a lot faster now too lol I want a tune so bad

I'll probably be heading to the track on the 17th if all goes as planned

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
i have a bunch of pipes and clamps (almost free) so between me and mike we should have your back.

mike i heard your going 2j? wtf? your never satisfied. :)

dmadma60

Apr 18, 2008
Central Texas
slopra;1635788 said:
Nah putting a new to me w58 in this Saturday then my turbos, y-pipe, and pulley kit next weekend

I hit boost cut a lot faster now too lol I want a tune so bad

I'll probably be heading to the track on the 17th if all goes as planned

Glad to hear my old ride is getting some upgrades.

I was never able to make it to the track, so I am looking forward to hearing what kind of ET & MPH you're able to put down.

Dave

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
David, I remember you telling me that you have some overstock intercooler hardpipes and clamps. I'd like to see what you have and make a deal.

Mike: Thank you. BTW, very nice place you have there.