San antonio

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1637046 said:
David, I remember you telling me that you have some overstock intercooler hardpipes and clamps. I'd like to see what you have and make a deal.

Mike: Thank you. BTW, very nice place you have there.

Thanks, np

san supra;1636855 said:
i have a bunch of pipes and clamps (almost free) so between me and mike we should have your back.

mike i heard your going 2j? wtf? your never satisfied. :)

1jz locked up oil pump failed, I think. It was either buy another 1jz or go 2jz. Easy choice. One day i'll be back in the game.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
dmadma60;1636966 said:
Glad to hear my old ride is getting some upgrades.

I was never able to make it to the track, so I am looking forward to hearing what kind of ET & MPH you're able to put down.

Dave

Hey whats up man?
Yea she's getting some decent upgrades now I'm looking forward to seeing the gains from that y-pipe, but bigger upgrades are coming in spring time
What are you driving now? You back in the supra game yet?

So I got the transmission in, when I pulled the old one out the entire inside of the bellhousing was full of tranny fluid and when I drained the rest out there was plenty of metal chunks...so I definitely needed the tranny. But... there was no rear main seal leak and my clutch has plenty of life left. So guess what?
I was right about a clutch slipping I was just wrong about which one(s) the clutches in my lsd are slipping....ugh whos got a mkii rear end???

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
wats up world!!! haventt posted on here in forever!!!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Rufus, I finally got a daily driver. Don't laugh, and no it doesn't have more torque then my 1j.

Travis you used to have a Honda right? Might hit you up if I need help, cause I know nothing about Honda's.

Wtf..... Jrome in the house. Who's next Taco........?
p1639790_1.jpg

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Hit me up anytime! I had a Honda for two weeks in between the supras I've had lol but I've worked on all my friends. Motor rebuilds, swaps, everything you can think of. Got a head from one motor? A block from another and a transmission from something else? Ill make it work lol

Ill never drive one but they're easy to work on :p

On another note almost done swapping the twins in and ypipe/downpipe!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
san supra;1639871 said:
oh shit a hawnda! unbolt your exhaust manifold so you sound fast.

jrome: i did my frontmount and pipes, it feels a shit ton better!

Nice nice!! Ya i just need to figure out how to do it haha u know of any threads that can help out with some good steps/directions???

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1639790 said:
Rufus, I finally got a daily driver. Don't laugh, and no it doesn't have more torque then my 1j.

Travis you used to have a Honda right? Might hit you up if I need help, cause I know nothing about Honda's.

Wtf..... Jrome in the house. Who's next Taco........?
p1640084_1.jpg

Nothing to laugh at there. 32+mph is going to save you some $$$... not that you need to save big baller that you are. I tell you what... you think you got enough with that little thing to take out my protege!? I've got 135 tree stump pulling ground pounding pound feet of torque in this beast.

"I know what you're thinking. Do I have a 2.0 or only a 1.6 liter. Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is an '01 Mazda Protege, the most powerful car in it's class, and would blow your doors clean off you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?.' Well do you, punk?"

BTW, isn't Taco the one that started this thread? Where is he?

Hey David, I want to pick up those intercooler pipes & clamps from you by this weekend. I'll give you a call sometime this week.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Lol, hey did you mock up that turbo yet? My 2j swap looks like it will begin in Feb some time. Just have to pay off all of my girl's debt first.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
"I've got 135 tree stump pulling ground pounding pound feet of torque in this beast." LMAO! is that thing a twin cam?????????

"BTW, isn't Taco the one that started this thread?" LOL yeah he did

"Hey David, I want to pick up those intercooler pipes & clamps from you by this weekend. I'll give you a call sometime this week." sounds good!

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Rufus, I have a 1.6 with a vtec for a kicker. So looks like we've got a rice...... I mean race. When ever you want to go, just let me know. All we have to do is find a nice hill for our soap box race, lil rascals style.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Haha I know some people who would love to have that Honda lol they would think it was so fast...

You still working on polishing that intake manifold? cause I was thinking since your going 2j now... If I could finish polishing that intake for you and polish the valve covers and the stock charge piping if you still have it and then give you my stock pieces so you could still sell the motor as one piece. I could throw some cash on top if need be I just can't have any down time

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I'm gonna keep the polished manifold and valve covers to sell. But I do have another manifolds and another set of valve covers so if you want to pick them up and start polishing them. Then when you swap them out you could give me yours. That way there is no down time for you. I tell you this, the manifold is a bitch to get off. So keep that in mind.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Lol I just got done swapping some low mileage twins and custom y-pipe on...that was a bitch to do lol
I forgot to put the gaskets on the oil supply and return lines though FML gotta drain the oil and put those gaskets on

Just let me know whenever is a good time and I'll come pick up those parts and you can finally check out my car lol