San antonio

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1624481 said:
Welcome to my world. Why don't you just trade the Civic in, and buy the IS250? Or does she want to keep the Civic as a daily driver?

Well, at least you had a good run this last year working on, and collecting Supra stuff. It was only a matter of time until she'd yank on that leash. Do you have to sell your extra MKIII's? How's Darrell doing?

Finally got out of the dark ages. I got the cable and internet transfered over to the new place.

Yeah I would of been good if I got the 1j running. But still no go on that,so i need a daily driver. I was just gonna buy a cash car, But We are just gonna pay off her car And I will use it as a daily driver. I'm gonna get rid of a lot of parts I don't need. I'll might just get rid of My 87 and keep the 89. If it's the engine is no good I'll just get a freakin 2j since I have almost everything for the 2j swap. Since I have a garage now, and a daily driver I can take my time on a project car.

I'll have that down pipe and exhaust housing for you in a couple of weeks

san supra;1624621 said:
doesnt she own heb yet?

Nope, still climbing the ladder.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Are you guys going to Austin Saturday? If so give me a call if you come back on I35. Maybe y'all can drop by I'd like to see your MKII. I live right off the highway in buda. Saturday morning I'll be towing my 89 and my 87 up here.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
yea were gonna go cruise up there and we'll be taking 35 both ways. im sure it would be no problem for us to drop by not many of us are going.
pm me your number, got a new phone

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
yeah thats her's....:(

the meet feel apart and so did 3 supra's....not mine thank god.

i thought that meet was the same one that we went to last year but it wasn't.
if someone could find out when that november run meet is happening please let me know.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Yep sad day for supras. That meet just wasn't meant to be...
The meet your talking about David might not happen again unless someone else sets it up. The original coordinator totaled his Supra and is in a vette now so no one knows what's up.

Miguel get on here! How was Vegas?