• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay cheated........ trying to intimidate folks with that ugly mug shot in there.

Two other things I noticed going through your pics Jay

1. Who' can spot Jay in the miror?

2. I just love the shot of the car with the periscope up.:evil2:

Doug...........VERY nice ride as well.

Loving the action shot of the motor!

Did you get the call at 4:12 this afternoon to go out and shoot new pics?

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I do apologize for that picture of me. I don't know how it got in there since Josh did all of this. Please don't deduct points from my car for the owners ugly mug. My car is suppose to offset my ugliness. I know it's a tough job, but most of the time it's up for the challenge.................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Joe, Scott and everyone else. I don't want to embarass anyone. Doug has got a really great looking car. I think mine looks better, and I'm sure he thinks his looks better. Having pride in your car is awesome. I think all of the upcoming competitions are going to get closer and closer. Good luck to everyone and look our for DaSoup hiding in the weeds waiting to pounce out on some unsuspecting ROTY candidate.........................lol

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
Man, how embarrassing. I didn't expect to lose this bad.

Thanks to those that voted for the little guy! I have a lot of pride in my car. Although I may not be able to afford extensive upgrades at the moment, I have worked very hard for it and take very good care of it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SupaMan, you've got to watch your homies back, but is it too late to get you to vote for me? I have personally paid all of the other guys that voted for me. You can't find out how much though unless you vote for me. Then you will automatically receive a pm asking for your paypal address and a large donation will be transferred into your account within a one week period. Hopefully you haven't cast your vote yet...................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MA70Supra88 said:
Man, how embarrassing. I didn't expect to lose this bad.

Thanks to those that voted for the little guy! I have a lot of pride in my car. Although I may not be able to afford extensive upgrades at the moment, I have worked very hard for it and take very good care of it.

Your car looks great Doug, and I wish you the best win or lose. This has really been fun...............lol

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
There is nothing to be embarrassed about, especially as somebody who held the ROTM title, Doug. There are so many incredible cars represented on this site, and the passion you all have for your cars is contagious. Keep up the good work!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
suprahero said:
SupaMan, you've got to watch your homies back, but is it too late to get you to vote for me? I have personally paid all of the other guys that voted for me. You can't find out how much though unless you vote for me. Then you will automatically receive a pm asking for your paypal address and a large donation will be transferred into your account within a one week period. Hopefully you haven't cast your vote yet...................;)
LOL! your car looks great too both did a awesome job building and taking care of your cars. :icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Has anyone else noticed that so far 3 of the 4 contestants have cars the same color as the vote counter stripe on their name. Duane is the only one that doesn't. Is it too early to call........Rigged...............Duane should be DQ'd for this, and let the contest be between 11 mortal Supras..................Did I say that?????? That would cancel one of my own bids.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
kwnate said:
..................................Even if his is going 1jz (which actually hurts his chances :biglaugh: )
I didn't hear anything about this, WTF, is it too late to change my vote?:dunno:

Awesome car Doug, once I read your description of your car, I can definitely see why you love your Supra. Congrats on being chosen for the competition.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
did anyone notice the reddish car is in the blue corner and the blue car is in the red corner? Hmmmm....I call psychological warfare!

Both cars are sweet but I gotta vote for Jay cause he is definately a Supra...Hero!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
D34DC311 said:
I love ya suprahero, but i gotta go with ma NA brothers on this one.

You know I still love you man. Thanks to Weezl and Claricae and Rajunz and everyone else that voted for me................lol

Why is everyone hatin on my 1jz? It's going to be sharp as hell when I get through with it and hopefully not suffer from the rodknockitous..............:biglaugh:

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
suprahero said:
You know I still love you man. Thanks to Weezl and Claricae and Rajunz and everyone else that voted for me................lol

Why is everyone hatin on my 1jz? It's going to be sharp as hell when I get through with it and hopefully not suffer from the rodknockitous..............:biglaugh:
I voted for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.