• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
I will post some info about the cars. Just Click on the Thumbnail for more Pictures of each Car. Before warned. Some of the pictures can be LARGE. Read it over and think it over. you can only vote once on each match.

This Poll and vote is open to people campaning for particular people.

If the Contestants wish to add in some additional info that is all fair game. Videos or your cars, Aditional Information and campaining is all allowed.

In The Blue Corner we Have

Name: Doug
SM User Name: MA70Supra88

Year/Color/Model: 1988/ Burgandy/NA hardtop

dougspecs.jpg

And In the Red Corner

Name: Jay
SM User Name: suprahero

Year/Color/Model: 1991/ Metalic Blue/ Turbo

jayspecs.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks alot guys. This is going to be alot of fun over the next few days or however long it takes to end. I'm going to try and remain civil and a good sport, but I'm not making any promises...................:biglaugh:

Click on my cardomain page in my sig to see some different photos with my new bumper. I also have a Garrett to4e turbo, Apexi avc-r, Apexi safcII, larger intercooler with 2.5" ic pipes, Aeromotive fpr. Just a few upgrades that were not listed on the intro page.

Thanks again for the support, and good luck to you MA70.............nothing but love and respect.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Doug, great looking car! Super clean, but I gotta stick with my blue metallic brother on this one. Even if his is going 1jz (which actually hurts his chances :biglaugh: )

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I swear the dang thing is constipated.......................:biglaugh:

Thanks again for the support..................lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Another no brainer for me;)

Edit:, How come this one is private?? I'm for the public, I think it is more interesting to see who votes for each contestant.....Is it just me???

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hmmmmm!!!

Who will I vote for??????

On one hand you have a fellow NA brother that has a absolute beautimous example of what a nicely done NA should be............

On the other hand you have a GAY big pimpin hillbilly that cant even figure out how to post a photo without a 30 minute phone call to his gay blue pal. And dont even get me started on going 1J behind another Blue brothers 7M back. And no poop pictures for shytheed come on Jay!!!!!!:3d_frown:

I have made up my mind and I vote for Vixen...................:love:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I knew I could count on you for your suppo....................wait just a freaking minute. Vixen isn't running. She said for you to vote for me.................:biglaugh:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD, JOSH? Damn, these voting rounds are SO hard. I <3 both cars here, but, I prefer the post-89 styling, so I'm gonna have to go with Jay. I <3 your car though, Doug, you know I do.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.