• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^Hero I dont think its the 1J!!!! Their just hatin on you my brother..............lol :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going to make 407 with my 1jz. Just you nay sayers wait and see............:evil2:

In the immortal words of the great Charlie Brown...............why's everybody always hatin on me...................:biglaugh:

Thanks Tissimo, and MA70. I knew you had my back. Now I've got to convert all of these other nonbelievers...................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There's no shame in my game...........if it takes money to get votes, then money it is................:biglaugh:

DaSoup would campaign for me, cause Kwnate doesn't need any help.........lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
To answer your question Tkwik if it was Hero vs Nate I would hate it!!!! I go to church for this very reason. When others are praying for world peace and family health, I pray that Blue brothers never compete againt each other. There would be no campaigning it would just be my vote and it would go to Hero because we all know Nate would be just fine!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
They're setting it up for the end;)

Don't none of you believe this. Pretty smart move their, trying to take the attention off of you. I should have known you'd be up to no good.................:biglaugh: I had nothing to do with the matchups and I read another post by Nick saying the same thing. What do you want us to do? All I can do is try and win againgst the person they put against me. If I win this competition, I can guarantee the next match is going to be a harder decision for you guys. I thought this one was going to be a closer matchup than it turned out. I like Doug's car, and hope this doesn't effect the way he feels about his car......................lol

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Well, you got my vote Doug. Your car is immaculate, and a fine piece of a well maintained Supra.

-Joe

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMAO hero...I hope you didnt take that tooooo serious...all the cars entered are high quality. Just like Doug, look at supra8903 and red dragon......beautiful cars, but look who they have to run against! I will not feel ashamed when....or if... I get skunked by Big D or Nate, its a work in progress and I will be motivated to take it further, not that I need motivation. If this had happened this time last year I would be getting my butt kicked in the first round, and my car was nice then too. I was thinking though Josh has set it up like the NFL playoffs, you dont want to see the Chargers vs the Colts in the first round, right? Thats for the championship game, likewise you wouldnt put kwnate vs. upgraded supra. I think it is a cool setup, and it is going to get Verrry interesting and fun in the end.....wether i'm there or not.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Maybe you can come down to the big A in the spring. I'm going to get a meet together..............Da Soup is coming all the way from Fargo................I'll keep you posted.............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
congrats on your first win my blue brother!!!!

Doug, good show and way to represent the NA!!!:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.