Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

DECEMBER HOLIDAY EDITION

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from DECEMBER 9th-14th.

9) Voting will be conducted on DECEMBER 15th-16th.

10) Winner will be announced on DECEMBER 17th.

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

sm_photo_missing.jpg

THE WINNER OF THIS MONTHS ROTM WILL HAVE THEIR CHOICE OF ANY ITEM FROM THE SUPRA GODDESS CAFEPRESS STORE!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT TANYAS STORE FOR GREAT DEALS ON SUPRA APPAREL!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Let me be the firsat to say GOOD JOB on the first month going smoothly, and a very deserving car being crowned. A Big HELL YEAH to you!

Maybe one day my car will be ready due to the motivation of this.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ForcedTorque said:
Let me be the firsat to say GOOD JOB on the first month going smoothly, and a very deserving car being crowned. A Big HELL YEAH to you!

Maybe one day my car will be ready due to the motivation of this.

thanks man.... appreciate the words.

james_9876

Rehabilitation time...
Aug 1, 2007
Spartanburg, SC
Thank you! I gotta give props to the last two owners of her though, they took really good care of it and I'm just keeping her up. The paint took a little bit to clean up though. Yeah, I'm only the third owner of this chasis, junkyard motor though. >.>

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
jugodegolf said:
entry submitted. hope mine is worthy.
It's probably too shiney. Don't like shiney:3d_frown: Lol.

Hey You! You already made the SF calendar. You no qualify! Are you trying to make this a difficult 3E5 decision?

BTW George, As per our conversation Saturday night........everything changed on Sunday. Check out my thread.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I was kidding about George not qualifying. I assume he is also in, but I already placed my vote. He will be some good competition.

BTW Jayson, will there be months for specifics such as 7MGE, 7MGTE, JZ, pre and post 89 groups, etc.?